• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20200514_171733.jpg
My money troubles are over.

Ain’t been in here in forever ..... but shoutout to whoever mentioned streets of rage. Used to be my favorite game as a kid....

let me know if anybody wants to play online

Was looking at the Nintendo Switch Online NES controllers (60), but at that price I was thinking of just copping the NES Classic that comes with the controller and using an adapter.
Anyone know if I can still cop NES Classic Mini for retail price somewhere? Not surprised if the ship has sailed already tho.

Have never even heard of any of those games :lol:
Panel de Pon is basically Tetris Attack.. or Pokemon Puzzle League. Pretty fun I say

Been wanting to get my own switch and not use my brother's. Only things available are those switch lites. Someone needs to make an adapter so that you can hook them up to a TV. I don't really want to spend $200 for basically a switch Gameboy.

The connection for the switch to the tv was very interesting.

I assume they want it that way cuz when I got it I figured it wpuld work more like your phone/laptop/tablet where its wireless and you can do screen sharing/chromecasting to your tv or perhaps download an app on your smart tv and connect through your Nintendo account.

"Earlier this month, I reported Nintendo isn’t planning a Direct for June. As an update to that, I’ll add that Nintendo isn’t planning a Direct at all for now. It’s telling development partners not to wait for a Direct even if they have a big announcement.

As for first-party games, expect Nintendo to repeat its Paper Mario: The Origami King strategy. Surprise trailer drops out of nowhere can still build a lot of excitement. The company also doesn’t have to worry about meeting expectations if you don’t know something is coming.

And what’s coming is Pikmin 3 Deluxe, 3D Mario remasters, and Super Mario 3D World Deluxe. It could have some surprises beyond that, but it may wait for those until it can start doing Directs again."

Source:

Man if they drop that collection a month or two before PS5 drop, I'll be all in. I doubt they'll announce anything in direct that will get me more excited than that.

Anyone know if there will be a Batman or Spider-Man game for the Switch?

And does anyone recommend a good tennis game other than Aces?

thanks

Anyone know if there will be a Batman or Spider-Man game for the Switch?

And does anyone recommend a good tennis game other than Aces?

thanks

Besides Marvel Ultimate Alliance (and possibly some Marvel Fighting a game collection), I wouldn't expect to see Spidey on the switch. Sony made the PS4 game.

As for Batman, I think there is a Storyteller game on Switch, but nothing as of now. I'm surprised they haven't done an Arkham Collection yet.

the new paper Mario game doesn't excite me at all. thoughts:

-looks like color splash. it just looks like a wiiu title IMO.
-scenes/background don't look exciting. looks pretty basic.
-writing will be A1 i'm sure as far as humor, going from color splash's writing. hope the story is compelling to some degree.
-music will hopefully be good (color splash had decent tracks. I hope this game has even better music...something closer to Mario rpg but I doubt it for obvious reasons)
-battle system...remains to be seen but hoping XP, weapons, badges, magic, etc. return. it looks turn based but we'll see.
-would be nice if bowser, bowser jr, luigi, etc. were your partners instead of Mario by himself or Mario plus a bob-omb or koopa troopa or whatever. I still don't know why this isn't a thing after Mario rpg.

Alright guys, I'm restarting Animal Crossing. What do I need to focus on doing at the start of the game. What should my goals be?

Back
Top Bottom