• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally scored a Switch from Target and it should be arriving next week along with Zelda and Mario Kart. Anyone must have games/accessories you guys would recommend? I googled but I trust NT’s judgement more than most lol.

Finally scored a Switch from Target and it should be arriving next week along with Zelda and Mario Kart. Anyone must have games/accessories you guys would recommend? I googled but I trust NT’s judgement more than most lol.
Pro Controller. Much better than using the joy cons

GUEST_2a10c7ce-3fd2-4490-8b98-c8e7d73542a2

• Tempered glass screen protector wouldn't hurt to have at all. I also use a clear protective case that covers the joy-cons and tablet, but it's not everyone's preference.
  • MicroSD memory card (prob at least 128GB) if you plan on downloading games. (No need to get a Nintendo branded SD card, Sandisk or Samsung work fine)
  • Nintendo Switch Online -- has online multi-player, NES online, SNES online, and some other extras. Individual plan is 19.99/year. Family plan for 8 people is 34.99 per year if you have fam/friends willing to split.
  • Carrying case and cartridge case for on-the-go.

• Tempered glass screen protector wouldn't hurt to have at all. I also use a clear protective case that covers the joy-cons and tablet, but it's not everyone's preference.
  • MicroSD memory card (prob at least 128GB) if you plan on downloading games. (No need to get a Nintendo branded SD card, Sandisk or Samsung work fine)
  • Nintendo Switch Online -- has online multi-player, NES online, SNES online, and some other extras. Individual plan is 19.99/year. Family plan for 8 people is 34.99 per year if you have fam/friends willing to split.
  • Carrying case and cartridge case for on-the-go.
Pro Controller. Much better than using the joy cons

GUEST_2a10c7ce-3fd2-4490-8b98-c8e7d73542a2

Appreciate the info guys will definitely pickup a memory card and pro controller this week!

Since we’re on my favorite topic of controllers...

Nintendo-Switch-Gray-Neon-Nano-Enhanced-Wireless-Controller

Nintendo-Switch-Black-Nano-Enhanced-Wireless-Controller

new PowerA Nano Controllers. A little smaller for portability, but the buttons sizes are the same as pro controller size. Rechargeable battery, but still no vibration or NFC.

Since we’re on my favorite topic of controllers...

Nintendo-Switch-Gray-Neon-Nano-Enhanced-Wireless-Controller

Nintendo-Switch-Black-Nano-Enhanced-Wireless-Controller

new PowerA Nano Controllers. A little smaller for portability, but the buttons sizes are the same as pro controller size. Rechargeable battery, but still no vibration or NFC.
:lol: i used nfc once
since i had my switch
and ive had it since release date
nintendo so lame sometimes

Switch and switch lite in stock at Best Buy and Walmart for retail, going fast.

Edit: Looks like walmart ran through stock and bumped up the price again, best buy still @ 299 and 199.

Yep, I knew Nintendo were gonna keep their first party announcements as strictly Twitter/YouTube trailers................we ain't seeing anymore First Party Directs for the rest of 2020.

Now hurry up with that Mario Collection trailer :nthat:

I swear it could only be Smash Bros. games that put me on to other characters like Pikmin :lol:

New Challenger appears! And I be like who the **** is this?

Thanks for the update and edit. But your boy had no luck.
CAF52CBF-0D0D-45EB-9901-4EFD73B661A4.png

BB has been randomly restocking. Screencapped from this morning and the coral and turquoise lites are in stock as I type but probably OoS within the hour. Just randomly refresh throughout the day and you should catch the regular switch eventually.

Back
Top Bottom