• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Square Enix is running a sale until the 30th. Picked up 7, 8 and 9 for roughly $30 altogether. 10 and 12 still too much imo.

Square Enix is running a sale until the 30th. Picked up 7, 8 and 9 for roughly $30 altogether. 10 and 12 still too much imo.

I copped IX, even though I won't be playing it for awhile due to my backlog, just wanna be able to have all of them. I ended up getting the physical VII and VIII cartridge earlier.

Reactions: ace
Sunshine in a nutshell

BCDBB206-5D3F-4A08-A432-5FA6EB8A4F79.jpeg

Pretty sure no one cares, but for those who might...

Nice to see the release date is pretty close i was expecting late November for this

First DLC was pretty solid and this one looks to be improved

Still no Deoxys though so 0/10 it’s trash throw the whole game away

Having a lot of fun playing The Witcher Wild Hunt. Way more than I did with Assassin's Creed Rebel Collection.

Touchdown who? :nerd:

I know Minecraft is big but c'mon. I guess a Fortnite character is next.

Guess this is the closest thing to a black/brown character in the game.

Witcher 3 is arguably the best game this gen

Witcher 3 is arguably the best game this gen
I'm having a lot of fun with it and that's coming from someone who hadn't played any previous game. I watched the series and the game feels a lot like that. Like I'm in the show. Feel like I can play just this the rest of the year.

I'm tempering my excitement and praise though cuz there is a lot of anticipation for Breath of the Wild which I haven't played yet.

This character reveal is underwhelming af but it’s place in the game is definitely deserving being that MineCraft is the best selling game of all time

Steve a gaming icon no doubt
I just don’t give a damn :lol:

Having a lot of fun playing The Witcher Wild Hunt. Way more than I did with Assassin's Creed Rebel Collection.

Touchdown who? :nerd:

No More Heroes series on the Wii. Actual moveset with beam sword changes/upgrades, alternate outfits to fit right in, abundance of stages and some of the most intense soundtracks. Nintendo exclusive, however is rated M for the gore/violence.

Should be no brainer, but Nintendo.

Next drop is Dry Bowser though.

No More Heroes series on the Wii. Actual moveset with beam sword changes/upgrades, alternate outfits to fit right in, abundance of stages and some of the most intense soundtracks. Nintendo exclusive, however is rated M for the gore/violence.

Should be no brainer, but Nintendo.

Next drop is Dry Bowser though.
I know who he is :lol: I was just playing with floodarea floodarea cuz yesterday he was posting as if Travis was a foregone conclusion.

I'm waiting for the No More Heroes sequel on the switch like everybody else or a No More Heroes collection.

Back
Top Bottom