• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad I haven’t purchased the fighter passes. I’ll probably just grab Banjo and call it day.

Minecraft Steve :smh:

Even Sakurai feels your pain Ricky D Ricky D , these are screenshots from the announcement stream (that Nintendo has privated the VOD) where Sakurai "expresses" how he felt when Nintendo ASKED HIM to put Minecraft into Smash Bros

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG

Sakurai DA GAWD wasn't happy with Nintendo's demands lol

Last edited:
we should run Jump Force but I don’t really have a way of contacting you when I see you on.
I’m always down to run

Pretty sure I invited you to the Nintendo group chat we got going but if not you’re welcome to join

That’s how myself and others here in the thread hit each other up to play online

:lol:

what’s games you guys playing?

I am playing Monster Hunter and Odyssey
Now it's mostly The Witcher 3.

May circle back to Xenoverse 2 (this is mostly a grind now since all im doing is getting dragon balls and unlocking characters and moves) or the Spyro collection.

If y'all see me online playing anything else thats my niece.
Been trying to run through my backlog but keep getting caught up in buying new games :smh:

Lately been playing mostly 3D All Stars, Jump Force, Celeste and Marion Tennis Aces

Smash Bros is a daily thing for me still too
Man I had to put a stop to that :lol:

Got 3D All stars, Samurai Jack, Super Mario Bros deluxe, West of Dead in the queue all gnawing at me to cop

Not to mention the announcements of 3D world, Age of Calamity, and Monster Hunter Rise.

Last edited:
With the leaks about an improved Switch coming from Nintendo was there anything about an improved Switch lite? :nerd:

Considering buying the lite for my niece. Won't bother if a new better one comes along in a year to 18 months.

:nerd:

Last edited:
20201003_112324.jpg

Played both of these once for about 10 mins. Not a fan. Anyone need these? I can ship $90 or $80 pickup.

Anyone can recommend me a GOOD switch game thats open world and can put some time in to play?

Wait.. We talking about mario odyssey or assassins creed?
Ill check mario odyssey now. I was talking about assasins creed. Sorry for the confusion.. Fairly new to the switch. Im about 3-4 years behind lol

Back
Top Bottom