• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was thinking about Smash earlier and it dawned on me that there should be no excuse that every exclusive Nintendo game should have a character in Smash as a priority.

Like second only to getting classic video game characters which they've mostly already done.

If Nintendo is doing anymore first party characters for Smash then without a doubt it has to be Akira from Astral Chain

With both the male and female variation playable

A move set utilizing all the different Legions in the game would be flames and I’m already knowing Sakurai would have a field day with that

Getting BOTW today thanks for this.
I still gotta look into mario odyssey hopefully they have a demo.
Thanks.
You should get the pro controller + digital download for Odyssey bundle

f7b32f08-51d7-48af-b406-0582e34f2b60.2e04fcd5d37dd19513919227d9e43589.jpeg

Whoa.

Your ranking?

1. OOT
2. ALTTP
3. MM
4. WW
5. TP

I didn't include any handheld games, but a few of those I prefer to BOTW as well.

I love the game and it was probably game of the year for me when it landed, but as a big zelda fan, it just didn't quite hit the mark for me. I'd rather play link's awakening over breath of the wild if given the option.

You not getting much for that Mario Party, you stuck with that unless you find a sucker.

Sold both mario party and smash bros.
Literally didnt lile the games. I guess its because its just me who plays now. Far different being young and have a bunch of cousins and friends at the house.

Skyward Sword was the first Zelda game I did not like. I have not played BOTW though.

That Skyward Sward remaster coming to the Switch next year for sure too

Always wanted to play it when I had my Wii but was turned off by the heavy reliance on motion controls so I skipped it

Only thing I disliked about BOTW was the lack of dungeons. The Divine Beasts didn't cut it imo. But I put 120+ hrs into it and enjoyed every second. I think I still have to find like 4-5 shrines too. I refuse to use a guide :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom