Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3D All Stars is a lazy port job

Not giving Nintendo a pass for that

B tier title for me and that’s being generous

I wouldn’t count 3D all stars because it’s not an actual Switch game. It’s a port from other consoles. That’s basically saying a game from the N64, gamecube, and Wii is one of the best switch games

Me and Ricky D Ricky D ain't got time to pull out our old N64s/Gamecubes/Wiis outta the closet NOR do we have time to get an emulator and download those ROMs to do it on our PCs/smartphones...................so its a S-tier for us 'cuz of the convenience to no longer do so, and even the ability to play them portably as well (which I don't do for Galaxy, but I have been tempted to do with the other 2 games)

Praising a SM64 that doesn't have BLJ or So Long Gay Bowser. Couldn't be me.

I'll give you a point there..........going with the Shindou port was a head-shaker decision

Nintendo and their constant disrespect of speed runners and competitive players will never make any sense.

SM64 is the most speedrun game of all time.... Yet you remove the one thing that makes it so. OK....

Nintendo and their constant disrespect of speed runners and competitive players will never make any sense.

SM64 is the most speedrun game of all time.... Yet you remove the one thing that makes it so. OK....

Which is so mind-boggling indeed, since Super Mario Odyssey was literally catered to speedrunners with all of its Cappy mechanics and stuff that was developed in the game.........................then they turn around and throw shade at the OG speedrunners by giving us the "non-speedrunner version" of Super Mario 64 on the 3D All-Stars set.

Nintendo man

It was because the Shindou version had Rumble support, while the original release didn't have that.

Mario 64 didn't need rumble............these Gen Z casual kids won't care if Super Mario 64 didn't have an ounce of HD rumble in the game, as long as they can experience the greatness of the BLJ.

SMH Nintendo

my-image (1).png

i wonder if theyll port over all the n64 zeldas and gc zeldas...
They're missing an opportunity if they don't, honestly...

The 64 would be tough to do one of the classic consoles on given so many of the best titles aren't owned by Nintendo, so this might be the best way to feed nostalgia to that generation.

Nintendo has never ported a mini console with only their games on it.

Im sure Microsoft would let them get Conkers, Perfect Dark and Banjo (so that’s 3-4games)

highly doubt they could get the wrestling games due to likenesses attached.

Kart 64
Mario 64
Ocarina
Majora
Diddy Racing
Kong 64
Stadium
Snap
Star Fox 64
Smash 64
party (1-3 eligible)

Throw in some Turok, Goldeneye will be difficult of course, and maybe some pod racing, Nintendo could give us a solid Mini 64 with 20 games.

I just don't see Microsoft playing ball.

Could be wrong. But I just don't see why they would.

What do you guys think of Hyrule Warriors?

Looks amazing to me. I am just bummed that there is no online MP.

What do you guys think of Hyrule Warriors?

Looks amazing to me. I am just bummed that there is no online MP.
The Dynasty Warrior games in general are fun as hell

I haven’t put any time into the first Hyrule Warriors yet but I’ve put mad hours into the One Piece Pirate Warriors games and they’ve always got 100+ hours out of me using the same formula

Back
Top Bottom