• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is interesting how the leaks were so far off (if I remember correctly)
facts was just saying this

all these “insiders” been coming with wild 4K claims for a about a year now and nothing

just goes to show that no one in this industry ain’t really plugged in and to never believe the hype

tenor.gif

The OLED joint is okay.

Really happy it didn't immediately make me feel like my switch was now inferior and I'd have to ditch it eventually. This basically an upgraded switch like a remake of an old game.

Besides I mainly play my switch on my tv so if anything I could just cop an OLED tv.

It does look nice for the bigger size and quality if anything. Maybe down the line cop one and give my OG to my niece or nephew.

Seems like Nintendo's next next gen console is actually a ways away. Switch gonna be around for this next decade.
So it’s no more powerful than a regular switch?
Video game wise seems the same but the OLED by default is better picture wise (which seems to matter a lot to some ppl).

I still can’t believe they only updated the screen and didn’t add 4k :lol: . Was gonna cop and just put the switch I have now in my bag for the slow days at work but I’ll just get a switch lite for that

You guys really thought they’d ditch millions of switch users for a pro model with an exclusive library?
No but I was worried they'd come with a significant enough upgrade in the pro version that there'd be a stark difference in games.

Never thought the library would be exclusive.

Basically I thought they were gonna do what Microsoft did with the X series X (new switch) and X series S (OG switch). To me there's a big enough difference there that I'd be tight if I copped the series S.

Still blows my mind that they operate this way. Deliberately removing player engagement at every turn.

Defend it. You can't.

Die? We want it to live longer? How the hell did you come to that conclusion? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Its doing fine though :lol:
New console with a different library of playable games is basically ending the current Switch.
It’s not like it needs resuscitation right now at all

Back
Top Bottom