• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know I'm late but I just beat botw...ending was underwhelming and easy AF. Kinda takes away from how good the rest of the game was.

Anyone else recommend Switch games?

I got it a few months ago lol.

Anyone copping skyward sword this Friday? I’m on the fence but need something fresh (even though this is technically an “old” game, never played it)

Anyone copping skyward sword this Friday? I’m on the fence but need something fresh (even though this is technically an “old” game, never played it)
I’m definitely grabbing day 1. I’ve never played it either. I’ve read that it sucks etc etc but I don’t care :lol:. It’s one of the very few Zeldas I haven’t played.

I know I'm late but I just beat botw...ending was underwhelming and easy AF. Kinda takes away from how good the rest of the game was.

Anyone else recommend Switch games?

I got it a few months ago lol.
The actual story of the game is trash. It’s really just good foe the GTA type sandbox gameplay. Hope they fix that with the next game

That does seems nice, but for my purposes, I'd rather put that money towards my PC.

Steam, Game Pass, and emulators in one handheld. :emoji_thumbsup:

Yup, Walmart preordered. Never played the OG and they’re not forcing the motion controls on us anymore so it should play like a traditional Zelda.

That looks pretty sick but probably not for me either.

You can do Steam, Gamepass and emus on a hacked OG Switch

Back
Top Bottom