Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its doing fine though :lol:
New console with a different library of playable games is basically ending the current Switch.
It’s not like it needs resuscitation right now at all
It doesn’t, it needs better hardware. Hence wanting an upgrade.

definitely gonna try to cop a few...NintenNERDS will easily pay double msrp to say they're the first with the new model :smokin
@wario64 & solelinks solelinks notifications definitely be turned on.

Last edited:
It's just so... pointless.

That they dropped this on a random Tuesday weeks after E3 kinda tells me Nintendo doesn't think much of it either.

Last edited:
I just want hardware that isn’t still competing with my PS3 🤷🏽‍♂️

Even if Nintendo were to make console hardware that were "up-to-date" with the the current gen consoles of the PS5 and Series X...........wouldn't Nintendo still lose b/c of the "established player bases" preferring to play 3rd party AAA games on a Playstation or Xbox platform over a Nintendo one.

I'm also just sayin..........Nintendo made their bed already a long time ago, so now they have to make the best of it (still make some good AAA 1st party games without that PS5/Series X power)

4A5A2CC2-48DE-415D-B9D9-9D8F0E290BAD.jpeg

Games:

Pokemon: Let’s Go Pikachu

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game - Complete Edition

Dragon Quest® XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition

y’all so bitter :lol:

$50 for a bigger and better screen w better sound and lan support justifies the markup
To YOU. Nobody’s bitter I’m not spending on another switch just for a bigger screen and sound. 4k 60fps is the bare minimum for this gen. Nintendo still stuck with 2012 hardware. This is a glorified game boy at this point catering to the handheld players only with this “update”

To YOU. Nobody’s bitter I’m not spending on another switch just for a bigger screen and sound. 4k 60fps is the bare minimum for this gen. Nintendo still stuck with 2012 hardware. This is a glorified game boy at this point catering to the handheld players only with this “update”
and no ones asking you to

but you spewing criticisms at a console that’s moved 85mil units like you know better than them :lol:

y’all so bitter :lol: $50 for a bigger and better screen w better sound and lan support justifies the markup
justifies the markup, doesn't justify an upgrade.
I think thats why most are unhappy, they know they'll end up upgrading (& paying resale) cuz of FOMO.

y’all so bitter :lol:

$50 for a bigger and better screen w better sound and lan support justifies the markup
LAN ports have been a console standard elsewhere for nearly 2 decades. That's worth a penny to me.
Only Smash nerds care about LAN anyway.

and no ones asking you to

but you spewing criticisms at a console that’s moved 85mil units like you know better than them :lol:

85mil for a consol that came out 5 years ago near the end of the generation. it’s outdated now. Cant even do standard 4k. This “new” switch will not move as many units but enjoy your $50 7 inch oled screen. Guess it’s the little things in life that counts
1625616023162.jpeg

I could care less about the leaks. 4k 60fps is the minimum for any console going forward in the new gen. Didn’t expect both cause Nintendo but just 1. not everybody plays in handheld to care about a 7 inch oled screen update

I could care less about the leaks. 4k 60fps is the minimum for any console going forward in the new gen. Didn’t expect both cause Nintendo but just 1. not everybody plays in handheld to care about a 7 inch oled screen update
okay well holla at me when the Switch does another 50+mil units with this 1080p docked resolution and we’ll see how that thinking held up

okay well holla at me when the Switch does another 50+mil units with this 1080p docked resolution and we’ll see how that thinking held up
All jokes aside, I’m glad you’re hyped for a 7 inch oled screen and sound update in 2021. At least a few people got something they wanted/ok with. Hope you get 1 at launch

Last edited:
I just want hardware that isn’t still competing with my PS3 🤷🏽‍♂️
Nintendo has never given a damn about specs. Why would they care now?
I still hold out hope for one day just one time they will compete with Sony and Microsoft for one gen with a console that is on the level of the competition if not better.

Just one generation.

The day they do that console will be championed like crazy.

Still **** with the switch though. Games are still good. It is just funny how Nintendo forces third party publishers to adapt their games to lower overall quality instead of forcing them to keep up and advance. But can't complain when they made so much off the Switch in 2020 that is apparently stuck in 2012.

Last edited:
A lot of them ports are mediocre but people, like my brother, are convinced that they're cool and acceptable because he can play while taking a **** :lol:

To each is own, I guess

1625630151737.png

So an OLED of the existing switch with a bigger screen was all the hype. /disappointed. My TVs are 4K and the switch looks like garbage on them. I had to buy a small 32” 1080p tv so my boys could play it. No wonder they didn’t announce it. Didn’t want the public backlash.

Back
Top Bottom