• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the Switch, as a whole, will go down as the the greatest modern Nintendo system of all time. The amount of quality exclusives on the system has been impressive. There are great games in every genre and the the abundance of quality titles that release every month has been great.

Now that they are building up their online gaming service with N64/Sega games and you see the potential for a much improved online experience. My only problem is I barely have enough time to play these games as I get older and have "adult" responsibilities.

I think the Switch, as a whole, will go down as the the greatest modern Nintendo system of all time. The amount of quality exclusives on the system has been impressive. There are great games in every genre and the the abundance of quality titles that release every month has been great.

Now that they are building up their online gaming service with N64/Sega games and you see the potential for a much improved online experience. My only problem is I barely have enough time to play these games as I get older and have "adult" responsibilities.
“Potential for better online” was this post made during the wii days? Nintendo online has been trash for a decade now. At this point they don’t want it to be good

Nickelodeon-all-star-brawl-devs-nintendo-smash-ultimate-roast-1024x576.jpg

Wondering why a real sequel to Starfox 64 wasn't made. Game was so good flying around in your ship blasting enemies. Felt like I was an X-wing / top gun pilot.
I guess it was just perfection so they wanted to go another route. All of which have failed.

Wondering why a real sequel to Starfox 64 wasn't made. Game was so good flying around in your ship blasting enemies. Felt like I was an X-wing / top gun pilot.
Every now and then it just boggles my mind what games don't get sequels.

They probably got a sales reason for why there wasn't a sequel or at least a successor for the GameCube and so on.

Personally can’t complain about Sora even though I have no attachment to the character. He was the most requested a few years back, iconic game series, fits in smash, Disney collab is pretty big.

Even with all the anime swordies, the Cloud main in me is still intrigued. Projectiles look stronger, recovery isn’t trash, and an easy looking combo game.

I really do hope nick brawl will be good. Their character choices have been top notch. I don’t know the newer ones but the ones I recognize are great. Character selection is everything. Makes you want to play the game

I really do hope nick brawl will be good. Their character choices have been top notch. I don’t know the newer ones but the ones I recognize are great. Character selection is everything. Makes you want to play the game
that game is going to be/already is *** :lol:

OLED gang checking in 👀 the time has come

also Metroid week 👀
That OLED Switch gonna be hard to get? The SD card reader on my son's OG Switch just quit working and I'm debating whether it's worth it to send it off to be fixed or just try to cop the new OLED.

Back
Top Bottom