• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone collected their OLED from gamestop yet? Anyone received a call that it's ready for pick-up?

I can't scoop until later this afternoon.

Striking out all over on this OLED. Didn't think it would be so hard to cop. If anyone has a link, please LMK.

CC385C2F-B85C-40FF-84E2-19DA10FDF687.jpeg
Finally got a switch after not owning Nintendo since my dsi, always regretted selling it to. Paid slight resale on facebook marketplace but f it

Why are these OLEDs selling out everywhere? Everyone has a Switch already. Unless everyone sold their 1st or 2nd gen Switches already and were just waiting until the Day one drop but I can't imagine so many were thirsty like that.
I'm thinking it was a low stock first drop.

Glad I was able to get the Metroid Dread SE this morning! I had pretty much given up on getting it.
I can't wait to dive into Dread
Anyone played it yet? How is it?
Why are these OLEDs selling out everywhere? Everyone has a Switch already. Unless everyone sold their 1st or 2nd gen Switches already and were just waiting until the Day one drop but I can't imagine so many were thirsty like that.
Probably the latter, resale isn't too crazy compared to PS5s/Series Xs.

it’s a new system

of course it’s not gonna be easy to get

I sold my launch console when the rumors & leaks of the “Switch Pro” got strong and I could still get bit more than I paid.

When I picked up the OLED at GameStop they only had 1 preorder left for pickup &2 Amiibo sets.

Haven't opened it up yet, all my games and pro controller are in storage and my Dread SE is at a Best Buy way across town…

Honestly a lot copped for resell. Their logic is that desperate parents will pay out the ears near Christmas

I say that’s a horrible investment cause the og switch still a thing.

I think more switches will be pushed out before holiday in small batches

Also using stock x as a guide ur not even making much. Real sellers I think are staying off this one. Lots of small time resellers and hopefuls. I wouldn’t stack switches like stocks. Horrible idea.

Superb upgrade for $50… Yes, the overall fit and finish feels improved but the new kickstand feels like something from a high-end luxury car. I have larger hands so the kickstand even helps to offer a more secure grip. The new larger OLED screen with + glass needs no comment. All the other tiny bits they upgraded really come together and pay tribute to how much thought went into the updates for a really modest cost…

For $50 extra I am impressed. +The white being super clean and sort of making the screen pop even more is a nice cherry on top. The new model mostly excels at making playing portably a noticeably more enjoyable experience.

I can’t wait to see what happens with Smash and the next Nintendo console. It would seem like they’re just going to port it. Sakurai already said he’s done with it. I can’t see Nintendo not doing something with it though.

Back
Top Bottom