• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People are criticizing the lack of voice acting, but it’s really not that important to me. All you really hear most of the time is their grunts from doing moves or getting hit. I don’t think PlayStation All Stars had much voice acting either

Cruis’n blast is a gem. Been needing a arcade racer like that since this past generation was lacking on arcade racers.

These reactions videos be extremely dramatic. At most, you sit there and go hmmm or Oh that's nice.

Kinda lame to me.
I mean as a content creator on youtube making vids about games and anime among other **** he has made several vids about Smash and the chances of Sora being in Smash.

I just don't completely get the big deal about Smash landing the character.

Is this sort of like when Marvel made the deal with Sony to get and make Spidey movies? Or when Disney bought Fox and Marvel got the X-Men back?

all that screaming and tears could never be me but at the same time i can kinda understand it bc for some of these dudes they legit don’t have any other interests or hobbies besides video games so when a character they love get revealed, it’s like their team just won the chip and they react accordingly

Kept telling my boys the last character for Smash Bros would be Sora!! Dope, but I would’ve love to see some of the Disney characters with him, either Donald and Goofy, or just King Mickey.
Mickey vs Mario 😲

That OLED Switch gonna be hard to get? The SD card reader on my son's OG Switch just quit working and I'm debating whether it's worth it to send it off to be fixed or just try to cop the new OLED.

during the preorders a couple months ago, it was relatively easy to get online. I was following @igndeals on Twitter and they dropped a couple links. If you got in within 5-10 minutes you would get one. Idk how in store will be but I can’t imagine it being that hard. A lot of people aren’t too crazy about it

Is that Nickelodeon brawl game worth copping? I was watching a couple streams and videos, looks like a lot of fun. I’m afraid to pull the trigger though I feel like it’s something I’ll play for 3 days straight and then never again :lol:

Nickelodeon brawl will be bought on discount. Same developers made Nickelodeon kart racers 2 and I enjoy that game even with out voice overs

during the preorders a couple months ago, it was relatively easy to get online. I was following @igndeals on Twitter and they dropped a couple links. If you got in within 5-10 minutes you would get one. Idk how in store will be but I can’t imagine it being that hard. A lot of people aren’t too crazy about it

resell on stock X is trash. Would be losing money if one sold it they would lose money. I see a lot of people cancelling or returning their switches.

Back
Top Bottom