• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man i transferred all my save data to my OLED switch but i guess animal crossing has some weird thing where you gotta do all this extra **** to transfer. Tried to play today and cant get on my island im tight
When setting up my new OLED I couldn't use the same SD card that I was using on the old console.
It rejects it and asks to format the card to use on the new console.
Anyone know a way around this?

if data could be shared simultaneously between switches at the same time i would’ve copped a lite day one

but the headache of having to transfer data every time or leave games to be played exclusively one or the other is so dumb

Got my baby boy the OLED. I can t wait til Christmas so we can finally open that joint up.
Just open it while he’s asleep and when you go to bed put it back in the box :lol:

Orrrr my parents used to set up the game systems the night before so they’d be ready to play in the morning. (We’d unwrap the box sometimes and they tell us it’s already set up. Orrr they tell us it was the last gift and to go look in the basement where or “play room” was)

Just open it while he’s asleep and when you go to bed put it back in the box :lol:

Orrrr my parents used to set up the game systems the night before so they’d be ready to play in the morning. (We’d unwrap the box sometimes and they tell us it’s already set up. Orrr they tell us it was the last gift and to go look in the basement where or “play room” was)
I'm kinda a-typical with certain things that I don't like to open others people's stuff. Even my kid.

The unboxing is really part of the experience but your parents prolly did it right tbh. I know Christmas day will be a pain but the look of joy, excitement, and anticipation makes it worth it.

My girls parents moved to AZ this year and my kid used to play fight night round 2 with grandpa (on ps3) alot. I grabbed him this creed game:

Really hoping it isn't trash I'm kinda excited to play. It's a shame there hasn't been a fight night this decade.

2 new courses and characters added to Mario golf :pimp: loving the post launch support this game is getting. Was kinda bare bones on launch but well worth the retail now

Back
Top Bottom