• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thinking about picking up Octopath Traveller on PC. How was it on Switch?
I had it on Switch and thought it ran pretty good. Obviously you’re getting 4k60 on PC. The game can get difficult so I'm sure you’ll appreciate the challenge. You really have to be strategic and learn enemies and bosses. It’s not like most SNES JRPGS where you would usually just tap A and run through everybody.

It runs well on Switch so you know PC will be pure 🔥🔥

Also - you will LOVE the soundtrack.
I'm gonna hold you to that. :lol:

I had it on Switch and thought it ran pretty good. Obviously you’re getting 4k60 on PC. The game can get difficult so I'm sure you’ll appreciate the challenge. You really have to be strategic and learn enemies and bosses. It’s not like most SNES JRPGS where you would usually just tap A and run through everybody.
As a man who has done both the Excalibur 2 run and the jump rope challenge in FF9, I'm used to a good challenge / I'm a glutton for punishment. :lol:

I attempted to cop an snes classic on mercari and ups ended up delivering it to someone else. I received a credit that I had to use on their site/app because they wouldn’t give me a refund to the card I have on file. I used that credit to try again. This time I received the item but its a bootleg. I didn’t even know they made fake snes classics until I opened the box.

Smh it just felt cheap and fake. I originally copped an snes classic after queuing in line at target when they first dropped and of course I had an snes as a kid so I immediately could see and feel the difference. I wish I hadn’t sold it awhile back. This was a present for my kid so I’m pretty heated.

Smhhhh.

I think I’m going to hope for the best with finding a switch between now and Saturday so my kid can have a decent Christmas. I know he wants Mario odyssey bad anyway. long story short I might be back making a Mario maker level or two soon. We’ll see.

People who have put hundreds hours into BoTW are pretty biased towards it.

With that being said - it is in my top 3 if not my favorite of all time.

happy new year y’all

how the roundups lookin’?

AD1F7525-3151-42F2-AF3C-F37F84751C33.jpeg
6616E0AF-D3FD-43DE-9EA4-68861209E708.jpeg
946621F5-7A93-4D6B-A3A5-3617E394ECC7.jpeg
BF0E18F9-430C-4C28-9B45-24C72ED6F9E4.jpeg
E23CBA95-3144-451A-AD50-6692EE259DFE.jpeg

I don’t agree with the top 10 but overall, it’s not bad.

For me:

5. Mario Kart Double Dash
4. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
3. Super Mario 64
2. Super Mario Bros. 3
1. Super Mario World

I know mine is going to be inaccurate simply cause my son plays my Switch, despite having his own :lol:

My most played game has to be 3D World, MK8 or Smash and I stopped playing it around February.

Back
Top Bottom