Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love my Switch but :rofl: at best console ever
I’m saying b. I love my switch also it stays in my bag I take it everywhere and I truly get the appeal and “Nintendo magic” but it’s just not the same. Playing persona strikers on the switch and the PS4/5 version runs so much better. Don’t even get me started on shooters

With all that being said Switch is knee deep in First Party games that look and run great and there are plenty of other titles they run well and are worth a look.

A gang of RPGS, indies, and some fighters

You wylin if you trying to run The Witcher on there. I actually have the first Doom and it really isn’t BAD in handheld but yeah I have no business owning it on the Switch.

With all that being said Switch is knee deep in First Party games that look and run great and there are plenty of other titles they run well and are worth a look.

A gang of RPGS, indies, and some fighters

You wylin if you trying to run The Witcher on there. I actually have the first Doom and it really isn’t BAD in handheld but yeah I have no business owning it on the Switch.
I’m aware of this and that there are 3rd party games that hit 60fps on the switch but they are few and far between. Also The Witcher 3 actually runs good on the switch. Probably the best 3rd party port on the system

well you pretty much summed up that your argument is indeed nonsensical. anyway, think what you want. people are entitled to their opinion even if they don't know what they are talking about like you for instance.
I’m sorry I offended your poor taste in hardware. I’ll repeat it again the switch is a glorified game boy. It’s designed with poor specs to accommodate a small frame for handheld. Even when docked it can’t compare to other hardware this or previous gen because it was made with handheld mode in mind first.

Attachments

• PXL_20220204_050133006~2.jpg
    PXL_20220204_050133006~2.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 406
Snes, psx, Saturn and dc are the goats. Why:

The library for any of these systems beat anything you could name.

Off top Saturn had X-men children of the atom, Marvel super heroes, X-men vs sf, Marvel vs sf, sf2x aka st, alpha 3, fighters megamix, fighting vipers, etc. *arcade perfect*

DC had mvc, mvc2, soul caliber, power stone 2, cvs, cvs pro, cvs2, third strike, project justice, etc.

Psx has rival schools, tekken 2 and 3, ff7, ff9, parasite eve, metal gear solid, tony hawk pro skater, etc.

Snes has Mario rpg, the real one, the best one, ff4-6, chrono trigger, yoshis Island, Smw, dkc 1-3, killer instinct, etc. etc.

No other systems compare IMO. We were blessed to be old enough to live through that.

Nes and genesis are in the convo too fwiw but how many here remember double dragon 2, river city ransom, etc.? Those were the days...

Last edited:
Snes, psx, Saturn and dc are the goats. Why:

The library for any of these systems beat anything you could name.

Off top Saturn had X-men children of the atom, Marvel super heroes, X-men vs sf, Marvel vs sf, sf2x aka st, alpha 3, fighters megamix, fighting vipers, etc. *arcade perfect*

DC had mvc, mvc2, soul caliber, power stone 2, cvs, cvs pro, cvs2, third strike, project justice, etc.

Psx has rival schools, tekken 2 and 3, ff7, ff9, parasite eve, metal gear solid, tony hawk pro skater, etc.

Snes has Mario rpg, the real one, the best one, ff4-6, chrono trigger, yoshis Island, Smw, dkc 1-3, killer instinct, etc. etc.

No other systems compare IMO. We were blessed to be old enough to live through that.

Nes and genesis are in the convo too fwiw but how many here remember double dragon 2, river city ransom, etc.? Those were the days...
Dreamcast is slept on, i bootlegged so many games though. Probabaly why Sega didn’t make any money because everyone I knew that had one did the same.

Dreamcast is slept on, i bootlegged so many games though. Probabaly why Sega didn’t make any money because everyone I knew that had one did the same.

This is pretty much exactly why the stopped production if I am not mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom