Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man this pokemon Arceus game is absolutely amazing in ny opinion

Been playing it all weekend. It finally feels like we graduated from the linear story of the Gameboy games. There’s definitely a lot of busy work that doesn’t get a long with my short attention span but once you start going on missions the tasks complete themselves.

Controls felt a little clumsy and convoluted at first. Especially in handheld mode. But docked its so much better

Been playing it all weekend. It finally feels like we graduated from the linear story of the Gameboy games. There’s definitely a lot of busy work that doesn’t get a long with my short attention span but once you start going on missions the tasks complete themselves.

Controls felt a little clumsy and convoluted at first. Especially in handheld mode. But docked its so much better
Agreed that docked is better, but ive been playing handheld too just because i cant stop playing.

I really like the control scheme and how everything is seamless with switching pokemon and throwing balls. Hate when i throw an empty ball at a resource lol.

I cant speak highly enough about this game so far and im not usually one to be this impressed. You see OG Pokemon, pokemon go, pokemon lets go all rolled into this. Its not perfect, but man i am so impressed

Agreed that docked is better, but ive been playing handheld too just because i cant stop playing.

I really like the control scheme and how everything is seamless with switching pokemon and throwing balls. Hate when i throw an empty ball at a resource lol.

I cant speak highly enough about this game so far and im not usually one to be this impressed. You see OG Pokemon, pokemon go, pokemon lets go all rolled into this. Its not perfect, but man i am so impressed

I felt that empty ball line :lol: sometimes I’ve thrown 3 before realizing that I’m wasting poke balls. Thank God they’re so easy to make. But I definitely echo everything you’ve said.

I really hope they decide to go the DLC route with this game. With that giant rift in the sky and the space time distortions , the possibilities for expansion into other regions and time lines (looking at you mega evolution) are literally endless. Nintendo and game freak finally moving the franchise forward.

Well I finished mystery house marathon and captain toads fiery finale...I’ll try to finish champions road tomorrow.

Edit* i finished mystery house marathon with all 5 characters. The last run I was toad and my son used Rosalina. I did the other characters solo. He couldn’t hang but I can beat mystery house marathon in my sleep at this point so it didn’t matter. At this point I can’t say mystery house marathon is as hard or harder than champions road. It definitely isn’t.

I really wish they’d port super Mario 3D land since I’ve never played it.

Last edited:
I beat champions road again today. Next task is finishing all he stages with all of the characters...that won’t take too long (I’m gonna include my son on it since all he would have to do is touch the flagpoles at the ends of the levels) but I think I’m going to take a break and then work on more levels in Mario maker 2!

Attachments

• C2F5E13B-3003-4CDE-BFF0-50BF9339E3D3.jpeg
    C2F5E13B-3003-4CDE-BFF0-50BF9339E3D3.jpeg
    233.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 0E91DD43-5BDE-4A40-B61F-928D33926E8A.jpeg
    0E91DD43-5BDE-4A40-B61F-928D33926E8A.jpeg
    301.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 5938A29D-5484-4745-8DB6-6305A8F55A5D.jpeg
    5938A29D-5484-4745-8DB6-6305A8F55A5D.jpeg
    265.9 KB · Views: 392
That’s because it’s not a Nintendo game…

Jk :lol:
You’re not wrong though haha! I’m just impressed it’s announced as cross platform, interested to see how it’ll run. Going to be a record amount of units moved I’m guessing with it being on the Switch now too AND the Ohtani/Jeter covers…

Someone mentioned cloud saves earlier. *Thank you. * I was able to get my Mario maker 2, Mario/Luigi u and Mario 3D allstars saves on this system plus backup my 3D world, yoshis crafted world and Mario odyssey saves.

Unfortunately I didn’t realize that I had cloud saves from my old system sooner and I played through champions road and mystery house marathon (not to mention the entire game and yoshis crafted world lol) but it’s cool. I’m just happy I have access to my levels in Mario maker 2 again.

I can’t give it best console. I don’t even think it’s the best Nintendo console. Games matter and when you take away ports, Switch is still barebones, for me.

Hell of an accomplishment though. Looking forward to Switch 2 or whatever it’s gonna be called.

switch no doubt the greatest console to ever exist
Agreed I've had PS5 for a full year now and I've barely put any time into it. Something always brings me back to the switch. Still playing through bravely 2 and loving it.

Bought my son his OLED for Xmas and he too plays more switch than PS5.

I can’t give it best console. I don’t even think it’s the best Nintendo console. Games matter and when you take away ports, Switch is still barebones, for me.

Hell of an accomplishment though. Looking forward to Switch 2 or whatever it’s gonna be called.

We have talked about this before but as it stands the Switch reminds me of why I play and love games more often than any other console. I personally do not like the direction the gaming industry is headed in terms of how video games are made and just do not appreciate the overall since of urgency and noise within them.

For some reason when I am playing the Switch I feel more immersed and out there just experiencing things for myself more often than the others. It is probably just a mental thing but yea.

The amount of joy I had when I played Donkey Kong last year :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom