• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which makes it the best handheld not home console. I can’t call something the best home console ever that’s still on 2008 graphics and runs weaker versions of multiplat games.
you can say that all you want but that doesn’t change the fact that its still objectively, a home console :lol:

That runs weaker versions of the same games found on other home consoles. The switch is a glorified game boy. A good one at that but far far far from best consol ever. Not even the best this gen but to each their own
Your argument doesn't make any sense at all.

Yes it does. Multiplat games may run fine on the switch but they are inferior versions at 30 fps none 4k.
graphics and fps aren't the end all be for quality and the switch proves that with little effort

but if your biggest concern in games is whether or not a tree looks hyper realistic with 120fps blowing in the wind action, then i can see why you’d think that way

graphics and fps aren't the end all be for quality and the switch proves that with little effort

but if your biggest concern in games is whether or not a tree looks hyper realistic with 120fps blowing in the wind action, then i can see why you’d think that way
It’s not the end all be all but it’s part of the package so yes it does matter and Nintendo fan boys always try to dismiss graphics and now fps like it’s some little thing. Not to mention it’s trash online services and the god awful store that only lets you buy one game at a time

My PS5 has just been for Youtube/Netflix/Hulu/Disney+ abd the occasional Madden 22 game.

People just have a difficult time giving it a pass when compared to contemporary gaming. From a technical perspective.

With that being said, god bless.

In any case whatever niche Nintendo was going for they delivered a 15/10.

Absolutely NAILED it.

I don't like the more technical games on switch. I actually play a lot of the old snes games. dk and Mario.

it's good for the mindless fun stuff, still need to get tropical freeze.

Yes it does. Multiplat games may run fine on the switch but they are inferior versions at 30 fps none 4k.
Now that's where you lost it. I thought you were saying the switch isn't a home console because it is inferior. Following your argument, if my pc was inferior, it is not a pc nor home console because it cannot do 4k gaming.

Now that's where you lost it. I thought you were saying the switch isn't a home console because it is inferior. Following your argument, if my pc was inferior, it is not a pc nor home console because it cannot do 4k gaming.
If you have a pc rig that can’t do 4k 60fps in 2022 throw it away

Back
Top Bottom