• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finished Skyward Sword. Overall, I enjoyed it. The Zelda games never miss. I’d rank it below OOT, MM, and TP.

The dungeons were fun and the story sets up the timeline for the entire series which was interesting to see.

However, I felt this game could’ve been cut 1/3 in length. There’s a lot of tedious traveling back and forth between the areas you already visit and they stretch out the game a lot, making you do tasks that should’ve been handled earlier.

Also the loftwings end up being pretty irrelevant in the game. The beginning made it seem like they’d be a major part of it but you never even use them for boss fights.

I couldn’t imagine playing the original version with Wii controls though. Probably would’ve been really annoying. Also apparently Fi is more annoying in the Wii version too

Screenshot_20220223-131121_Instagram.jpg

Well I think I'm at the final dungeon in SMT5 (Lucifer's castle). Game starts off kinda meh but it def gets better as you progress, though I still get lost often because the map sucks. Anyway looking forward to Soul Hackers 2 (on the Xbox).

PLEASE DEAR GOD GIVE US HOME FOR BDSP & ARCEUS

I'm down for this, hell.......even unlock some more Pokemon for the Hisui Pokedex as well so that when Arceus has HOME access.........mah boi (shiny) Charizard will be wrecking all 'dem suckas in Hisui.

did not think we were getting gen 9 so soon and kinda wish we weren’t

hopefully the gameplay is like arceus

The Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet games, the newest chapters in the Pokémon series, are coming to Nintendo Switch later this year. With these new titles, the Pokémon series takes a new evolutionary step, allowing you to explore freely in a richly expressed open world.

Various towns blend seamlessly into the wilderness with no borders. You’ll be able to see the Pokémon of this region in the skies, in the seas, in the forests, on the streets—all over! You’ll be able to experience the true joy of the Pokémon series—battling against wild Pokémon in order to catch them—now in an open-world game that players of any age can enjoy.

1645996937267.png 1645996948053.png 1645997003774.png

:nerd::nerd:

did not think we were getting gen 9 so soon and kinda wish we weren’t

hopefully the gameplay is like arceus

Super excited they are doing HOME from the get go…. hopefully they do BDSP & Arceus soon

Also I get what they’re doing with picking fire grass or water but it’s weird how you can’t choose pikachu

Also I get what they’re doing with picking fire grass or water but it’s weird how you can’t choose pikachu
Other than Lets go (i’m assuming here because i bought eevee) and the Red/Blue. Have you even been able to choose Pikachu in the main line games?

Imo would only make sense if you were Ash

Other than Lets go (i’m assuming here because i bought eevee) and the Red/Blue. Have you even been able to choose Pikachu in the main line games?

Imo would only make sense if you were Ash
only lets go and yellow have let you have pikachu as a starter

that’s how it should be

pikachu such a mid pokémon

Pikachu as a choice for starter is only reserved for special, specific Poke games as floodarea floodarea stated

Otherwise, Pika is not really a starter for most people.........unless you really have that nostalgic attachment to Pokemon Yellow or Let's Go Pikachu.

That being said, my final starting 6 for Pokemon Sword/Shield after all the DLCs ended up being my entire Let's Go Pikachu final starting 6...........that I transferred over from Let's Go Pikachu via HOME (Mewtwo and my Kanto Starters, the Pikachu was caught and trained from Sw/Sh instead in my final lineup).

With news of HOME access being available for Scarlet & Violet from release, I'm now pretty tempted to finally pick up BD or SP some time this year, just so I can have another catalogue of Poke's to transfer over to HOME to immediately drop into Scarlet & Violet this November/December

Arceus was the first game i had the starter (cyndaquil) either at the end of my party or boxed all together. Mans was getting washed.

but definitely gonna use home (when it becomes available to BDSP/ARCEUS) to build my team for violet/scarlet.

Back
Top Bottom