Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20220304-094726_Instagram.jpg

The Wii U gamepad threw a lot of people off. I skipped that generation. They got it right on the Switch. Only things Nintendo needs to do for the successor is upgrade the processing power, screen quality, and more apps like Netflix, Hulu and durability. One of my speakers crapped out and I babied the hell out of my switch.

That doesn’t change the fact that the console failed. It sold terribly
had to admit, but it's true. there are a lot of problems with the Wii U. first was marketing, it was badly advertised and people got confused that it was just a Wii accessory. 2nd was the design and materials, it was more of a kid's toy than a console and Nintendo went cheap in the production cost. 3rd, game support, Nintendo couldn't secure 3rd party developers to invest and make games for the system and that practically doomed the device. 5th, limited or poor portability. you cannot play it away from the dock nor without it. honestly, the Wii U is more like a poor prototype or draft of the Switch that for some reason got the go signal.

in fairness to the Wii U, it had some great first party titles.

nintendo did a lot wrong with the wii-u but it’s no doubt overhated bc people that never owned it love to fall into the status quo when it comes to general opinion

i scooped a wii-u a few years after it dropped on craigslist for the low and it was one of the best gaming investments i made

so many good games

I hated the Wii U controllers; both the gamepad and pro controller. The placement of the analog sticks is atrocious and uncomfortable. The only positive I can think of is the battery life of the pro controller. That joint would last for weeks :lol:

I hated the Wii U controllers; both the gamepad and pro controller. The placement of the analog sticks is atrocious and uncomfortable. The only positive I can think of is the battery life of the pro controller. That joint would last for weeks :lol:
I am fine with the Wii U Pro controller and not bothered at all with the Analog stick placement. the GamePad though is a different story. anyways, my Wii U Pro controllers are still doing good til this day. I got 3 of them that we are still using for party games or multiple players on the Switch considering the Switch Pro controllers are just too expensive. not to mention, the rubble feature on the Wii U Pro controller works as well.

Last edited:
Any of you BoTW fans playing Elden Ring? Curious to hear how you feel about it?

Back
Top Bottom