• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BOTW 2 won't be GOTY if it drops this year.
or next year for that matter

while it def still has the potential for being a 10/10 game, you can’t recreate that magic of the original when you’re using mostly the same assets and engine and all that

Any of you BoTW fans playing Elden Ring? Curious to hear how you feel about it?
It’s great.

Don’t know why ppl want to pit the two against each other.

It’s a Souls game in RPG trappings. Take that Souls element out and it’s a lot like BotW but not as entertaining.

It’s great.

Don’t know why ppl want to put the two against each other.

It’s a Souls game in RPG trappings. Take that Souls element out and it’s a lot like BotW but not as entertaining.
It’s not so much pitting them against each other as it is comparing them. That said, I def disagree with your statement. ER is a lot more entertaining, imo. I feel like I actually have areas to look forward to. The enemy variety alone makes ER better, again, imo.

Oh and Dark Souls is an RPG, not sure what you meant by RPG trappings.

It’s not so much pitting them against each other as it is comparing them. That said, I def disagree with your statement. ER is a lot more entertaining, imo. I feel like I actually have areas to look forward to. The enemy variety alone makes ER better, again, imo.

Oh and Dark Souls is an RPG, not sure what you meant by RPG trappings.
Souls is a RPG but it’s still Souls :lol:

That alone sets it a part from other RPGs. I was trying to make that distinction.

And yeah the rest is just a matter of opinion when it comes to entertainment value.

I guess if the majority opinion is BOTW is the best RPG then it’s only natural to compare ER to it now that it is out.

Attachments

• nwY4fQM.jpg
    nwY4fQM.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 11
  • VurDROH.jpg
    VurDROH.jpg
    548.6 KB · Views: 15
  • zWbt15i.jpg
    zWbt15i.jpg
    427.1 KB · Views: 960
  • l0VydOq.jpg
    l0VydOq.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 971
Fine with extending if it needs the development time. Get it right and release it in its best form.

Back
Top Bottom