• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo the Nintendo thread is ruthless :lol:
I was about to get disrespectful with the youngster but I’ve matured
if y’all thought them sonic movies were good idk what to tell you :lol:

both them joints was awful
6EE0A5FC-78BE-4153-9C22-2D4D204439C7.gif
>D

I fully expect Mario to do numbers but that trailer didn’t do much for me.

Despicable Me 1&2, Secret Life of Pets :smokin

Minions, Despicable Me 3 🗑️ 🚮

Not going to try and convince anybody what to like but my kids (I have 4 of them) and their friends love Sonic more than Mario. Growing up my brother and I use to beef cause I was always pro Mario and him pro Sonic. Hell even today he still claims that Sonic as a character is better than Mario. If Sonic was as owned by Nintendo, he’d be in a much better space 🤷🏽‍♂️

Tell you what though, if they play this in the movie, I’ll give it the nod over Sonic :smokin

the difference between this movie and the sonic movies is that nintendo actually gives a **** how they’re intellectual properties are used and have been working side by side with the studio the whole time to make sure it fits their image

sega just handed the sonic license over to paramount and the F&F director of all people and said do whatever you want

which is why we got two movies with basic cgi animal character fish out of water stories, no connection to sonics world outside of a bunch of “hey look!” references, and even worse jokes

the mario movie about to slam dunk all over them

All that aside, both Sonic movies are successful. I believe their TV shows, comics etc. are pretty successful too.

Kids don’t give a damn about Nintendo working with Illumination or any of that other stuff. For us adults, yea maybe. Kids just wanna laugh and enjoy themselves.

All that aside, both Sonic movies are successful. I believe their TV shows, comics etc. are pretty successful too.

Kids don’t give a damn about Nintendo working with Illumination or any of that other stuff. For us adults, yea maybe. Kids just wanna laugh and enjoy themselves.
for sure i 100% understand those movies weren’t made for me at all

just speaking from the perspective of a lifelong sonic fan that when i seen him doing fortnite dances and acting like a little crybaby *** instead of what he’s actually acted like for the past 30 years, i take offense :lol:

Back
Top Bottom