• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I read the replies to that tweet and there's a lame weirdo calling everyone a sociopath and unethical if they don't boycott the game. Then another guy saying if she can only ask for a boycott if she was sexually assaulted.

The whole Bayonetta fiasco; she has her right to voice her concerns but she didn’t have to throw Jennifer Hale under the bus like that. Your beef is with Platinum/Nintendo, not Hale.

i can def sympathize w her on losing a character role that’s important to her

but if she think her rant gonna do anything but boost sales of the game she in for a bad time once those numbers drop :lol:
If she did in fact lie, her career is probably done. Lord help her if Nintendo takes action after she broke NDA :smh: :lol:

PlatinumGames lowballed Hellena Taylor probably because they didn't want her back anymore.

In Japanese culture, if a company doesn't want you, anymore they won't say no.

They'll just lowball you (like Platinum did with Hellena) and hope you get the picture.

PlatinumGames lowballed Hellena Taylor probably because they didn't want her back anymore.

In Japanese culture, if a company doesn't want you, anymore they won't say no.

They'll just lowball you (like Platinum did with Hellena) and hope you get the picture.
Well based on the Bloomberg article, she was offered $3k-$4k per session for 5 sessions. She wanted 6 figures. That doesn’t sound like a low ball offer to me. I’m not in the industry so I could be off.

she wasn’t lowballed

it’s already been put out by various other nintendo hired voice actors that what she was offered falls very much in line with what they made in their roles

on top of that, every offer reported falls in line with voice actor union standards

she just coming off as greedy and vindictive

That's what I was thinking but I didn't read too much and didn't want to speak out of line. I understand wanting to get paid but she's not bigger than the franchise. Kojima replaced David Hayter; her *** is replaceable :lol:

That's what I was thinking but I didn't read too much and didn't want to speak out of line. I understand wanting to get paid but she's not bigger than the franchise. Kojima replaced David Hayter; her *** is replaceable :lol:
I didn't like her voice acting anyway. makes me cringe everytime. like an old woman is trying hard to sound sexy.

Back
Top Bottom