• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did any of y’all pick up Sparks of Hope? It seems to have reviewed well. I still have the first one and have yet to play it.

Did any of y’all pick up Sparks of Hope? It seems to have reviewed well. I still have the first one and have yet to play it.
picked up day one and been playing since

such a good ****ing game

the way it blows the first game out the water even though it was already good is wild

up there for my goty so far

CFE3AE76-D31D-4AEB-AE57-8193DF3A7853.jpeg

I decided to pick mario maker 2 up again...
As a kid, 7-7 always stood out to me so I wanted to do it justice but make it cooler...

NML-KSN-70G

Last edited:
I hope you enjoy. The digital foundry breakdown put me off. I’m hoping they enhance it on Nintendo’s next gen console.

yeah that little collection pic is tight for sure

not familiar with the series at all but can someone fill my in through a spoiler or something why fans are so up in arms about the ending??

yeah that little collection pic is tight for sure

not familiar with the series at all but can someone fill my in through a spoiler or something why fans are so up in arms about the ending??

Fans are probably up in arms about the ending because it isn’t the ending they would have wrote. Had they the skills to write such a thing in the first place.

Need some NT expertise, is there such a thing as fake Switch cartridges/games? I’m talking hard copy and not downloads. I’m not a Switch expert and I can’t find an answer.

Back
Top Bottom