• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Edit - I thought you were trying to figure out what Zelda game it was. I'll have to do more research lol

The rumor is WW and twilight princess have been done for the switch for a while. Nintendo is just holding on to them.

Anyone know of this rumor?
IMG_2587.jpg

So…overall consensus on Pokémon scarlet and violet? Seems like a lotta comments before it drops and then once it drops…lol. Am thinking of pickin it up

So…overall consensus on Pokémon scarlet and violet? Seems like a lotta comments before it drops and then once it drops…lol. Am thinking of pickin it up

I feel like modern Pokémon games are only really worth it if you care about taking part in all the other stuff once you beat the story, because that part will probably only give you a week or two of play. But if you’re into shiny hunting, completing the Pokédex, doing cooperative stuff online like raid dens, competitive battling, and breeding competitive Pokémon, there really isn’t that much to do after you beat the 3 story lines. If that’s enough for you to spend the $60 go for it, if you do take part in all the extra stuff, the quality of life improvement they’ve done to the game will 100% be noticed and appreciated even with the bugs

I still can’t beat the original Legend of Zelda.

It’s too easy to lose your heart power.

…I don’t know how anyone was able to beat that game back in the 80s.

I still can’t beat the original Legend of Zelda.

It’s too easy to lose your heart power.

…I don’t know how anyone was able to beat that game back in the 80s.

My friend beat it back then. Of course we used to stay up til like 3am in the summers and just game nonstop.

Copped Tactics Ogre on sale for $35. Time to take Triangle Strategy out because I can't get past the first damn level on hard.

Just got my hands on a Switch. The only issue is we have 1 controller.

Am I seeing things? Why are these controllers so damn expensive man? The offical Joy-Con or whatever it's called. :lol:

Do these things go on sale?

Just got my hands on a Switch. The only issue is we have 1 controller.

Am I seeing things? Why are these controllers so damn expensive man? The offical Joy-Con or whatever it's called. :lol:

Do these things go on sale?

Nothing that’s Nintendo made goes on sale, games included :lol:

If you’re going to be playing on docked mode do yourself a favor and get the pro controller. One of if not the best controllers out there.

Finally making progress on Triangle Strategy on hard. Doubt I make it through this play through anytime soon because soon as TO gets here Im shelving TS.

Back
Top Bottom