• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I decided to re-play Super Mario Galaxy with Luigi but this time using the pro controller instead of the Joycons, and wow this game is a lot easier with the pro controller. Some levels that took me multiple attempts like blowing up the garbage with the bombs or the ball rolling levels, I was able to beat on my first try with the pro controller.

So I decided to re-play Super Mario Galaxy with Luigi but this time using the pro controller instead of the Joycons, and wow this game is a lot easier with the pro controller. Some levels that took me multiple attempts like blowing up the garbage with the bombs or the ball rolling levels, I was able to beat on my first try with the pro controller.
well it does feel different so it helps. I previously thought that the joy con bundle would be sufficient but later on could see why a pro controller was needed. I must say though that I felt that the Wii U Gamepad to be a lot better than the Joy Cons.

Been playing Pokémon for the past week and here’s my take on it.

There’s clear functional issues with the game. In a lot of regards it’s comes off as unpolished and it’s also pretty clear the game pushes the switch to its operational limits and it does a mediocre job of keeping up.

All that said, this is easily the best Pokémon game I’ve played in a long time. It doesn’t run nearly as smooth as arceus does but the trade off is a ton more features, Pokémon, and story. If you’re a hardcore Pokémon gamer, this game is still 100% a must

Been playing Pokémon for the past week and here’s my take on it.

There’s clear functional issues with the game. In a lot of regards it’s comes off as unpolished and it’s also pretty clear the game pushes the switch to its operational limits and it does a mediocre job of keeping up.

All that said, this is easily the best Pokémon game I’ve played in a long time. It doesn’t run nearly as smooth as arceus does but the trade off is a ton more features, Pokémon, and story. If you’re a hardcore Pokémon gamer, this game is still 100% a must
Curious as to if you have a OG switch or an OLED? I’ve been running Violet on an OLED and I haven’t run into any major issues.

Curious as to if you have a OG switch or an OLED? I’ve been running Violet on an OLED and I haven’t run into any major issues.

OG switch at the moment. I don’t have issues in docked mode for the most part. Handheld is where I see the game struggle a bit

Collected all 120 stars in Super Mario 64 for the first time. Not sure why they gave you 100 lives after you complete the entire game :lol: Would’ve been cool if they let you use Yoshi instead of him disappearing after you meet him on the castle

:lol: :smh:

Unbelievable they keep putting out trash like this and people keep paying for it.
I’m starting to think the OG switch is the one with the problems. I had a few the day it came out.

Camera would glitch through ground after catching a pokémon but other than that it’s been great. (

I beat the game over the weekend and I didn’t have any glitches that impacted gameplay. I did find the occasional Pokémon hiding in walls lol it’ can actually be exploited to get rare spawns

I'm all in. Can't believe they threw that much into one movie.
I fully expected them to drag some stuff out and save certain things for any sequels...
maybe a 2 hours special. but knowing the Mario Franchise, they can always expand.

Bought Life is Strange: True Colors at GameStop for $20. OG was great. Second one was good. But hoping this one is better.

might be time to invest in an oled so I can keep the og modded.

finna bless my nt guys with mad masterballs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom