• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As far as the price, if it is indeed PS4/X1 graphics while being portable, I'm in at $500.

If they doing that price range for the Switch 2, they may as well keep the ****ing OLED screens on the new Switch INSTEAD OF downgrade back to the LCD screens from the previous iteration of the Switch..............paying $450-$500 for portable PS4/X1 graphics with a trash LCD screen display in handheld/tabletop mode?! C'mon fam, just stick to OLEDs dammit

Hopefully they do go with OLED but if they don’t, it’s whatever for me as I don’t really play in handheld. Only thing that would probably keep me from copping day one would be lack of backwards compatibility. Truthfully outside of first party games, I don’t play my Switch so I wouldn’t be opposed to waiting for at least 3-5 first party bangers to drop before picking it up.

Instead of doing digital vs physical and charging more... they should make a portable vs home console, because I don't really care about portability (even though I would probably pay more for it for the rare chances when I travel and not driving). I still don't see it costing over $400 for any version, that's not how Nintendo rolls.

problem with Nintendo is they are a stubborn company. they do 1 step forward and 1 step backward. they do something what it seems evolutionary and does something to handicap it whether to price their first party games insanely or go for the cheapest materials possible to maximize profit. sooner or later they will be forced to do some changes unless they want to go the Kodak route.

They definitely lost money on the Wii U, GameCube, and N64. We nostalgically love the latter 2, but they were both sold considerably less than the PlayStation and PlayStation 2 in their respective generations.

They were blessed by the 3DS, Pokémon Go, and NES/SNES Minis for keeping them afloat during the 2010s. Don’t get me wrong, they printed enough money with the Switch that it’s highly unlikely they make another catastrophic collapse like the Wii to the Wii U.

Instead of doing digital vs physical and charging more... they should make a portable vs home console, because I don't really care about portability (even though I would probably pay more for it for the rare chances when I travel and not driving). I still don't see it costing over $400 for any version, that's not how Nintendo rolls.

You mean like a portable switch2 /console switch 2 or a console and a handheld?

Neither one would make sense for Nintendo imo.

Man I have children :lol:

They don’t play their Switch at all so I won’t be doing that again. My kids don’t want to play anything that isn’t Apex Legenda, COD, Fortnite or Roblox. I tried to get them into Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda etc. but they just don’t care for Nintendo’s catalog.

Man I have children :lol:

They don’t play their Switch at all so I won’t be doing that again. My kids don’t want to play anything that isn’t Apex Legenda, COD, Fortnite or Roblox. I tried to get them into Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda etc. but they just don’t care for Nintendo’s catalog.
My kid is an exception.

My kid is an exception.
I shouldn't speak all of my boys. I have four of them and my 15 year old did play and finish OoT (something that I still haven't done), put about 50+ hours into BotW, started MM and TotK, and is looking forward to SMRPG next month. We also play Smash together. It's just that they aren't getting overhyped like some of us old heads or Nintendo-only players :lol:

I wanna know the specific reason as to why we can't get a mario galaxy 2 port on the switch. I really want to play it smh

I shouldn't speak all of my boys. I have four of them and my 15 year old did play and finish OoT (something that I still haven't done), put about 50+ hours into BotW, started MM and TotK, and is looking forward to SMRPG next month. We also play Smash together. It's just that they aren't getting overhyped like some of us old heads or Nintendo-only players :lol:
like I said, my son is an exception. although he is not a Nintendo hardcore fan but rather pay attention to what games are coming out in general regardless of the platform. it is more like how we were as kids. we didn't pay any attention to that console fanboy nonsense.

One of my sons is a diehard Mario fan at age 5, almost 6...his brother is almost 2 and we have to give him a broken controller so he thinks he's playing too.

Lol he keeps saying that he wishes mario wonder was a 3d mario game instead of 2d. I have failed my generation. His fav mario games are browsers fury, 3d world and odyssey. Mine as far as 3d are 3d world and galaxy.

He's pretty good at sonic 2, Mario 3 and world. He can fly through entire levels using the cape feather (pretty advanced flying for his age IMO I know adults that can't do it and that don't even know it's possible) and he can get through the beginning of sonic 2 up to the zone after metropolis by himself.

I think making levels in mario maker helped him understand how to play mario better.

One of my sons is a diehard Mario fan at age 5, almost 6...his brother is almost 2 and we have to give him a broken controller so he thinks he's playing too.

Lol he keeps saying that he wishes mario wonder was a 3d mario game instead of 2d. I have failed my generation. His fav mario games are browsers fury, 3d world and odyssey. Mine as far as 3d are 3d world and galaxy.

He's pretty good at sonic 2, Mario 3 and world. He can fly through entire levels using the cape feather (pretty advanced flying for his age IMO I know adults that can't do it and that don't even know it's possible) and he can get through the beginning of sonic 2 up to the zone after metropolis by himself.

I think making levels in mario maker helped him understand how to play mario better.
I used to be really good at MK8. I can beat anyone like even both my eyes closed. nowadays, I'm just terrible at it like I lost all my function. total opposite of what I was used to. my son got to the level that is even better than my best ever was. kids have this knack with games I should say. on the otherhand, he has an amazing hand-eye coordination which is way better than mine.

Back
Top Bottom