• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
only one i've found is for $360 at best buy. you get the mario 3d land bundle. comes with smash and DK tropical freeze.

I already got smash sitting here, so that deal is buns for me.
You could easily flip Smash for $50+ I think

I started playing DK tropical freeze again. Its an extremely polished game. Beware, it can get mighty difficult. Im having trouble on the second boss

I wanna play nawghtyhare nawghtyhare cuz ive never seen ANYONE use Bowser good lol. Even tho Bowser does seem better in this one. Also I seen someone say Captain Falcon may be top tier now, I aint like em when I played with him. He leaves himself too open when you miss a smash with him, like the lag between missed moves is terrible with him. His side B move being stronger is cool tho. OG Captain Falcon >>>>>>>

Captain Falcons jumping A/ that knee :wow: :wow: :wow:

I'm telling you guys everyone is gonna be at Evo next year playing him. Mark my words

I wanna play nawghtyhare nawghtyhare cuz ive never seen ANYONE use Bowser good lol. Even tho Bowser does seem better in this one. Also I seen someone say Captain Falcon may be top tier now, I aint like em when I played with him. He leaves himself too open when you miss a smash with him, like the lag between missed moves is terrible with him. His side B move being stronger is cool tho. OG Captain Falcon >>>>>>>

Captain Falcons jumping A/ that knee :wow: :wow: :wow:

I'm telling you guys everyone is gonna be at Evo next year playing him. Mark my words
When u down to play
And yeah that knee is deadly
And that stomp is even more effective now

I'm so sick right now, head cold :x

I just want to go home get out this shirt and tie curl into a ball and play smash.

Also the announcer is the best he's ever been in the series. The way he says "survival" when you choose stock is so epic.

And the victory celebrations :wow: haven't played a game this tongue in cheek since marvel 3

Wait they fixed his side a jumping knee?! That jawn was serious in Melee. If thats true imma have to try him again tonight lol

Where do you see a refurb for 200? With something like a touch screen piece of equipment, iono if i want a refurb. But for 200, i'd check it out.

The best buy deal is active and shipping right now. It's online only.

Target has the 299 mario 3d world bundle with a 25$ gift card.

I worry about the refub consoles because of the tablet thing. Seems like a lot to have to get working. Is the tablet even a must with this? I personally wouldn't want to hold that thing while playing

Best Buy does price matching with their online stock so if they have it in store then they should give it to you for the online price. They did it for me with the beats headphones. Also Blaster i would use a Fightpad or regular Gamecube controller if i was you for this or any smash for that matter lol. Btw im on Smash Bros now if anyone wants to play

Nintendo id DatDudeChris

Back
Top Bottom