• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well that was fun lol. Got a couple Ws. nawghtyhares Bowser is pretty good. I hate his side b move now haha. I'll be back on in a few tho if yall still on

just got SSB Wii U and ruby for the 3ds 
pimp.gif

my booty is ready 

Copped my wii U tonight. got the mario 3d world bundle from target for 299. came with a 25$ gift card. I'll be on this joint later. Got some cupcaking to do in the meantime. :smh:

Done for the night. My hands hurt lmaooo n I got work in the morning. Good stuff everyone. Happy to see my Duck Hunt is forreal :smokin. And that I still got it with Kirby :D

I have been blasting in this thread for the past two weeks about the refurbished Wii U for $200 from Nintendo. Since I was in the same boat as others looking for a deal. The refurbished Wii U are damn near brand new and most likely just overstock consoles that Nintendo could not sale. But as of now the consoles are sold out on Nintendo's website. I read enough success stories on Neogaf for me to pull the trigger on mines.

I have been blasting in this thread for the past two weeks about the refurbished Wii U for $200 from Nintendo. Since I was in the same boat as others looking for a deal. The refurbished Wii U are damn near brand new and most likely just overstock consoles that Nintendo could not sale. But as of now the consoles are sold out on Nintendo's website. I read enough success stories on Neogaf for me to pull the trigger on mines.
When u gonnA get on

When u gonnA get on
When the semester is over

Back
Top Bottom