• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone have any idea when the new 3ds is coming out?
I know there's no RD yet but japan already got it. Should we see it in like 6 months?

Strongly considering having the wife pick me up one for x mas.
Don't know if I should wait.

I know there's no RD yet but japan already got it. Should we see it in like 6 months?

It just came out last week in Australia, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see it we see it in January or early February here in the states.

I'm def copping the Wii U nx wk.. gonna try and get new super Mario bros bundle of the 3D world one..I'm whichever one I get I'm gonna cop both games regardless and Mario kart..I never played smash but will check that out also..

can u suggest some must have games???

how's the luigi game?

thinking about Zelda but not sure..I'm into some final fantasy games (6/9 &12) so not sure if I could get into the format ..

I can't wait for the new xenoblade

I'm gonna go crazy with my BB card lol

**also do I hav to set up that sensor thing for the controller?) it was mad annoying on my wii and is the controller rechargeable this time??

After watching this video this game is a must cop for the Holidays. A nice change a pace between smash bros and Baynoetta.

I'm def copping the Wii U nx wk.. gonna try and get new super Mario bros bundle of the 3D world one..I'm whichever one I get I'm gonna cop both games regardless and Mario kart..I never played smash but will check that out also..

can u suggest some must have games???

how's the luigi game?

thinking about Zelda but not sure..I'm into some final fantasy games (6/9 &12) so not sure if I could get into the format ..

I can't wait for the new xenoblade

I'm gonna go crazy with my BB card lol

**also do I hav to set up that sensor thing for the controller?) it was mad annoying on my wii and is the controller rechargeable this time??
I think you only have to sync your gamepad once. You may be able to even plug it in with USB. I know you have to since Wii remotes. It's no where as bad as it was on the original Wii.

Luigi U is essentially the same game as Super Mario Bros U. It has a higher difficulty and all stages have a shorter time limit to complete all stages.

Must have games - Bayonetta 2, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, Smash Bros. and Zelda Wind Waker HD. Captain Toad drops on Dec. 2 and looks like a lot of fun.

FF is my favorite series, FF 6 is my favorite game of all time. Zelda is completely different. Zelda is more action adventure as opposed to role playing. Zelda is still a great franchise and worth checking out.

I'm excited for Xenoblade Chronicles too :pimp:

I think you only have to sync your gamepad once. You may be able to even plug it in with USB. I know you have to since Wii remotes. It's no where as bad as it was on the original Wii.

Luigi U is essentially the same game as Super Mario Bros U. It has a higher difficulty and all stages have a shorter time limit to complete all stages.

Must have games - Bayonetta 2, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, Smash Bros. and Zelda Wind Waker HD. Captain Toad drops on Dec. 2 and looks like a lot of fun.

FF is my favorite series, FF 6 is my favorite game of all time. Zelda is completely different. Zelda is more action adventure as opposed to role playing. Zelda is still a great franchise and worth checking out.

I'm excited for Xenoblade Chronicles too :pimp:

u sir have been repped - thank you..

FF6 is my favorite FF behind 12 (been playing 12 since its release)

did you ever download ff5 the after years on the Nintendo network?? game is legit

u sir have been repped - thank you..

FF6 is my favorite FF behind 12 (been playing 12 since its release)

did you ever download ff5 the after years on the Nintendo network?? game is legit
You mean FF4? I never got around to it. I want to D/L to my Vita since it's avail for PSP.

FF 12 was the last great FF game. I liked 13 but it wasn't a true FF game imo.

Last edited:

It just came out last week in Australia, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see it we see it in January or early February here in the states.
I'm thinking march
Get people after them tax returns
Also why there really wasn't a lot of deals for 3ds
They know people won't buy that then the new one in a few months
Real talk since smash I ain't even opened my 3ds
Pokemon omega sapphire been just chillin on my dresser

I like that every character feels pretty distinct for the most part.

It does feel more like say a street fighter 2. There are characters who you have to strategize for on one on ones.

For instance with samus I have to be projectile based, like sagat. She's just not that good up close. Playing against fox he has to reflect missiles, giving a stale mate but advantage fox. So I have to play as zero suit next to counter.

See te one thing I wished they would've added was "tag" style matches. Everyone picks 3 characters and have a stock per character. Allows for way more interesting set ups and matchups. No actual tagging but like capcom vs snk you pick your best three and go for it.

Only thing missing.

Bummer you can't aybwith the 3ds controller method online.

I'm not a fan of the sensitive sticks.
Funny thing I noticed about the DS's.

To me there much quicker & have a faster respond rate than both the Wiimote/Nunchuck & The GC controller.

This surprised me since the GC is wired.

Same to everyone.

Gotta hit the gym too.
roll.gif

Last edited:
^ yeah that was clever.

But yeah I play must tighter on the 3ds. Handhelds just always feel tighter. SF4 comes to mind.

You mean FF4? I never got around to it. I want to D/L to my Vita since it's avail for PSP.

FF 12 was the last great FF game. I liked 13 but it wasn't a true FF game imo.

yes FF4 I meant..it's surprisingly challenging..they revamped the graphics as well..def DL for the vita (over the wii) u can play it whenever

Back
Top Bottom