BRUH
Smash
Dk
3d world
Mk8
Bayonetta 2 have all been dope
Idc nintendo been doing it for the diehards this generation
Not to mention their games work without needing a patch
xb1 is my main console, nintendo ain't touching m$ right now. Even with the heat nintendo has brought out, it ain't enough for people like me.

m$ only had one game that had that issue so far, so IDK why you're pluralizing that word.

Nintendo doesn't cater to mild nintendo fans like me, so I ain't putting my trust in Nintendo...dog.

xb1 is my main console, nintendo ain't touching m$ right now. Even with the heat nintendo has brought out, it ain't enough for people like me.
m$ only had one game that had that issue so far, so IDK why you're pluralizing that word.
Nintendo doesn't cater to mild nintendo fans like me, so I ain't putting my trust in Nintendo...dog.
What's so good about the xbox one? Just curious

Nintendo exclusives >>>>>>

No way in hell is M$ better than Nintendo :lol:

Nintendo's exclusives >>>> than all 1st, 2nd and 3rd party games being offered by M$ and Sony right now.

Biggest flaw from Nintendo imo is the gamepad controller, it's just too big imo and I'm not fond of the wii u pro controller either but it's manageable.

I need to buy a wii pro controller, I just use gamepad or wii+/nunchuck still for everything :x

Nintendo is why ps and xb even exist :smokin

Man i loveeeee the gamepad lol. Enjoy watching sports while playing a game. Hated the wii and still do. As far as THIS nintendo console? The games are phenomenal. People will look back shocked and how many incredible games came out. I really hope they have a fusion type system next. I meed off screen play.

Been playing bayonetta (the first disc) and this game is ridiculous lol. So absurd and wild. Ill never master it, but wow its so fun and outrageous. Cant wait to play the 2nd disc when im done.

i forgot all about the adapters for gamecube. I feel like they lost so much money. But maybe they sold through their stock of pro controllers.

Last edited:
I can see Nintendo becoming a software only company the generation after next, as much as it hurts me to say. I grew up on Nintendo consoles, our first family console was the NES. But I don't trust Nintendo to get out of it's own way and adapt the way it needs to in order to reap profits. It can't keep hemorrhaging money and go on.

If that day comes, I don't know what it would look like. Nintendo develops it's own hardware because it wants total control over how the games are played. Becoming a software developer and not having it's own handle over the consoles would be strange.

I think if Nintendo stops developing hardware, they'll stop developing software too. I wouldn't even want to play Mario, Zelda on another company's hardware.

What's so good about the xbox one? Just curious
xb1 pros:
  • Regular updates that adds fan picked features to the console such as custom backgrounds, usb media playback, etc
  • multitasking. You can do two things at once.
  • suspend/resume. You turn off your xb1, then turn it on the next day. You're back in the game exactly where left out.
  • non-gimmicky controller. The impulse triggers add little subtleties to games and the rubber lining on the thumbsticks adds some grip. Which enhance the experience.
  • It updates games/downloads purchases, even if the console is off.
  • smartglass app, it's basically xbox facebook
  • The OS makes everything easy to find and you can bookmark certain games/apps like the 360.
  • You can smoothly play games off of an external hdd.
  • ea access app, which gives you full access to battlefield 4, sports games, plants vs zombies for $30 a year, it's videogame netflix
  • You can stream videos to your xb1 or play them through a usb drive
  • Great exclusives so far. Forza Horizon 2, Titanfall, Sunset Overdrive, Halo. m$ is already gearing up for Holiday 2015 with halo 5 and quantam break
  • As of right now, you get to keep all the free games you get with xbox live. The games don't go away once you stop your xbox live subscription.
  • You can gameshare with a trusted friend. You both can work out a deal where you can get new games for $30 a piece.
  • xbox rewards. You get xbox currency for buying stuff. Nothing major.
  • Superior online network of supposedly 300,000 servers. Which leads to fewer network issues. m$ provides dedicated servers to some games like titanfall
Nintendo exclusives >>>>>>

No way in hell is M$ better than Nintendo
laugh.gif

Nintendo's exclusives >>>> than all 1st, 2nd and 3rd party games being offered by M$ and Sony right now.

Biggest flaw from Nintendo imo is the gamepad controller, it's just too big imo and I'm not fond of the wii u pro controller either but it's manageable.
Which company has better exclusives isn't what I was focusing on.
Nintendo has better exclusives than m$/$ony.

However, m$/$ony are much better than nintendo at offering a better console and offering a bunch of perks for owning said console.

Club nintendo is shutting down, nintendo's games cost more on avg. due to nintendo not dropping price, not because they're so amazing imo. Limited inventory, amiibo hustle, and dealing with reseller fees. Nintendo is the most stubborn gaming company right now. If you're a nintendo faithful, that doesn't matter.

To mild nintendo fans, that matters. The wii u is an excellent side console for a mild nintendo fan.

I thought the gamepad was supposed to be HD, until I turned it on for the first time.

SD graphics.
sick.gif

Not to mention abysmal 3d party support.
Man i loveeeee the gamepad lol. Enjoy watching sports while playing a game. Hated the wii and still do. As far as THIS nintendo console? The games are phenomenal. People will look back shocked and how many incredible games came out. I really hope they have a fusion type system next. I meed off screen play.

Been playing bayonetta (the first disc) and this game is ridiculous lol. So absurd and wild. Ill never master it, but wow its so fun and outrageous. Cant wait to play the 2nd disc when im done.
Bayonetta is great. The combat system is pretty deep and it's pretty difficult. I'd glad nintendo supported part 2 because I'm a big fan of platinum games. I wonder how nintendo's next gen console would be any different than the wii u. Nintendo this gen has shown that they kind of care about the hardcore gamer market. Would the wii u 2, be nintendo's actual attempt to secure that market?
I think if Nintendo stops developing hardware, they'll stop developing software too. I wouldn't even want to play Mario, Zelda on another company's hardware.
People said the same thing about sonic.

Just so we're clear.

anyone else excited for Majoras Mask next week? 8) cant recall if i ever played the N64 version so im looking forward to it.

I can see Nintendo becoming a software only company the generation after next, as much as it hurts me to say. I grew up on Nintendo consoles, our first family console was the NES. But I don't trust Nintendo to get out of it's own way and adapt the way it needs to in order to reap profits. It can't keep hemorrhaging money and go on.

If that day comes, I don't know what it would look like. Nintendo develops it's own hardware because it wants total control over how the games are played. Becoming a software developer and not having it's own handle over the consoles would be strange.

As long as there is Mario/Zelda/Pokemon people will always buy Nintendo hardware

Last edited:
I forgot the game and N3ds was coming out until I peeped Nintendo site yesterday. Going to cop both next Friday.

I need to find a copy of Ocarine of Time 3D for a reasonable price. I don't want it digital but i don't want to pay over retail either. I'll cop Majora's Mask but I won't play until I play/finish Ocarine of Time. I'm still not sold on the NEW 3DS. I'm going to head to GS the morning of release and see if there some leftover Majora's Mask themed 3DSs. If not, I may just stick with my regualr 3DS XL.

Can someone post the games being offered? I can't view Nintendo club at work.

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do

I need to find a copy of Ocarine of Time 3D for a reasonable price. I don't want it digital but i don't want to pay over retail either. I'll cop Majora's Mask but I won't play until I play/finish Ocarine of Time. I'm still not sold on the NEW 3DS. I'm going to head to GS the morning of release and see if there some leftover Majora's Mask themed 3DSs. If not, I may just stick with my regualr 3DS XL.

i dont have OOT or LBTW. i hear theyre good. i just got my XL like 2 months ago.
i think that ship has sailed for the MMN3DS. i dont think theyll be available in stores. wasnt it pre order only?

Can you not find used copies of ocarina at gamestop? :nerd:

new and used sold out online at GS.

Yeah for $50 :smh:

why so expensive for used? arent 3DS games $40 retail?

Last edited:
Yeah, I've been trying to find an OOT for the last few weeks and I can't find one anywhere... smh

I actually found it used at my local GS, brought it to the counter and dude was like, "oooooh we don't have a copy, that shouldn't be out there.."

Bruh! :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom