Will head by and we if it's there haven't been in a few weeks
Since j cole album
Will check later this week

I see oot 3ds over at my local bb
Seen it there for like a year
Will head by and we if it's there haven't been in a few weeks
Since j cole album
Will check later this week
Yeah my local BB had them in stock. I went a few days later and they were all gone. I just checked all the local GameStops in my area (we have 4) and all are sold out new and used
mean.gif

Yeah I've been checking My local BB as well, nothing..

I'll find a copy eventually :smokin

Bought OOT last year around October once it started popping back up at BB. Not surprised at the fact it's gone everywhere. I might consider camping out for the collectors edition of majoras mask at Nintendo world :smh:

damn really, i should have picked it up when i got my 3DSXL. i passed on it cuz im like ehh Zelda. but now that i have MM pre ordered i wanna play OOT.

2015 Elite Status

In order to reach Elite Status, you must earn 300 Coins (for Gold Status) or 600 Coins (for Platinum Status) between July 1, 2014 and March 31, 2015. Members who reach Elite Status will be able to choose a downloadable game from a wide selection of Nintendo 3DS and Wii U titles. Your free Elite Status gift will be available between April 1 and April 30, 2015. A list of the Elite Status 2015 gifts will be posted here once announced.
qcqh0fA.png

DoPhgSX.png

UNaXlSz.png

AY9Wkhn.png

5MaSruN.jpg

lqx8pny.png

7iJ8CGj.png

jlnPuFN.jpg

Last edited:
Im looking to grab Wonderful 101 for 600, Earthbound 250, and Kid Icarus700 (if I can get some more coins)

I wonder why they only made Link To the Past (and other titles) avail on Wii and not 3DS and Wii U even though they can be bought on those platforms.

If I delete a digital game from my wii u, would I be able to redownload it? I bought an external usb storage, but it wasn't compatible.

I got like 2000 coins
I'm tryna get that doc Louis punch out I think that's specifically made for club nintendo
Mario 64 earthbound
Wait some of those are only for the wii or can they be downloaded to wii u too???

Are those the final games for Club NIntendo , or are they going to change them again? I wish they put OoT.

I got like 2000 coins
I'm tryna get that doc Louis punch out I think that's specifically made for club nintendo
Mario 64 earthbound
Wait some of those are only for the wii or can they be downloaded to wii u too???

I believe u can still download on the Wii u.

You just have to go to the Wii menu

I can't even get my Wii to connect to the internet. I just ordered a ethernet adapter from Amazon for about $14. Hopefully it works, if not I guess I can just use it for the Wii U.

Back
Top Bottom