• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't even get my Wii to connect to the internet. I just ordered a ethernet adapter from Amazon for about $14. Hopefully it works, if not I guess I can just use it for the Wii U.
That ethernet adapter is :pimp:
Definitely works
Use it for wii u though
Haven't touched my wii since mk8 released

That ethernet adapter is
pimp.gif

Definitely works
Use it for wii u though
Haven't touched my wii since mk8 released
I was trying to use my Wii to download some older games i.e. ALTTP, SMB3 etc.

I didn't want them on my son's Wii U and I haven't bought my own Wii U yet.

Not enough games on XBO for me to purchase it. Could put that money towards a computer to build. But good looking tho

Not enough games on XBO for me to purchase it. Could put that money towards a computer to build. But good looking tho
forza horizon 2, forza 5, halo mcc, killer instinct, sunset overdrive, and 3d party support.

forza horizon 2, forza 5, halo mcc, killer instinct, sunset overdrive, and 3d party support.
Not into racing games like that and sunset overdrive seems meh. Like a grab a few beer and play whenever game.(But I could be wrong about the game)

I need justification for purchasing one after already owning a PS4. Would I be wasting my money in your opinion?

depends what you like to play. personally im with Sony because i prefer their games more.

for me

NFS>Forza
CoD>Halo
Street Fighter>Killer Instinct

Sunset Overdrive reminds me of an over the top Infamous but i hear thats good.

do some research, if you already have a PS4 idk what exclusives will make you gravitate towards a One.

I need justification for purchasing one after already owning a PS4. Would I be wasting my money in your opinion?
xb1 pros:
  • Regular updates that adds fan picked features to the console such as custom backgrounds, usb media playback, etc
  • multitasking. You can do two things at once.
  • suspend/resume. You turn off your xb1, then turn it on the next day. You're back in the game exactly where left out.
  • non-gimmicky controller. The impulse triggers add little subtleties to games and the rubber lining on the thumbsticks adds some grip. Which enhance the experience.
  • It updates games/downloads purchases, even if the console is off.
  • smartglass app, it's basically xbox facebook
  • The OS makes everything easy to find and you can bookmark certain games/apps like the 360.
  • You can smoothly play games off of an external hdd.
  • ea access app, which gives you full access to battlefield 4, sports games, plants vs zombies for $30 a year, it's videogame netflix
  • You can stream videos to your xb1 or play them through a usb drive
  • Great exclusives so far. Forza Horizon 2, Titanfall, Sunset Overdrive, Halo. m$ is already gearing up for Holiday 2015 with halo 5 and quantam break
  • As of right now, you get to keep all the free games you get with xbox live. The games don't go away once you stop your xbox live subscription.
  • You can gameshare with a trusted friend. You both can work out a deal where you can get new games for $30 a piece.
  • xbox rewards. You get xbox currency for buying stuff. Nothing major.
  • Superior online network of supposedly 300,000 servers. Which leads to fewer network issues. m$ provides dedicated servers to some games like titanfall
depends what you like to play. personally im with Sony because i prefer their games more.

for me

NFS>Forza
CoD>Halo
Street Fighter>Killer Instinct

Sunset Overdrive reminds me of an over the top Infamous but i hear thats good.

do some research, if you already have a PS4 idk what exclusives will make you gravitate towards a One.
Those franchises you compared are non-exclusive besides sf.

Scalebound(made by ppl who made bayonetta 2), Tomb Raider 2, Halo 5, Gears of War(rumor), Quantam Break, and Phantom Dust.

Just some of the xb1 exclusives of 2015+

BUT

Those franchises you compared are non-exclusive besides sf.

youre right and i still think those games are better than their counterpart, again why should he switch? that was the question he asked.

Just some of the xb1 exclusives of 2015+

Tomb Raider 2(timed exclusive)
Gears of War (is the best thing IMO. it actually made me buy a 360 when i first tried it at a friends house.)

I have all three next-gen consoles. I should've waited to purchase a PS4 or the Xbox. IMO there just isn't enough games on either console to justify my purchase. The reason I bought an xbox one was for halo, but the servers are garbage and it takes forever to get a game. It also took about 12 hrs+ to completely install the game (You can't play online until the game finishes installing, only campaign play). Maybe it's just me, but buying a game and waiting hours to play it is beyond frustrating. The PS4 installs the games faster, but takes time nonetheless. There isnt any must have on either console. They ruined Killer Instinct IMO, especially since it's not necessarily a full game. You have continue to purchase characters and all this bs. I dunno man, I bought them to take care of my third party fix but I ultimately go back to Nintendo.

Back
Top Bottom