• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yea there arent many must haves. im just getting back on this Nintendo wave and im loving it so far. (3DS). ima eventually get a WiiU too. havent gamed on a Nintendo product since N64. Mario, Zelda, DK. and now Pokemon for me will always bring me back to Nintedo.

I posted a bulleted list above.
I'm not trying to convert anyone, I listed what's good about the xb1.
I own all the consoles.
"Real gamers have all three."
Nah you're good man. Someone asked a question and you came through, props.

"Real Gamer"
laugh.gif

Mighty No. 9 is also coming for the 3DS correct? i hope.
Yes it'll be available for every platform excluding android/iOS

nice thanks for the info. Megaman was another favorite i probably havent played since the original Nintendo days.

Got my console back after a second round of sending it to Nintendo for repair. This time they replaced something in both the console and the Gamepad. Going to put it through some testing to see if it works finally.

I'm disppointed that nintendo didn't remake these.
Wireless controllers are so clutch.

i think the reason why it wasn't made is because it's generally not accepted in the tournament setting. Wireless controllers generally have some sort of lag when compared to wired controllers.

The muted color pallete is a little dull at times And dampens impressive art there might be. The character models also look so damn ugly.

Of course I'm sure it's gonna be fun but I hatr muted colors. Look at smash wii u and pay attention to the sharp and vibrant coloring. It's just a fun game to watch. I think that can help a game become a total package.

Last edited:
Xenoblade Chronicles X is the main reason I must get my own Wii U. It'd be nice if we could get a bundle similar to Japan.

Look out for that bundle set
It'd be an instant cop for me but I know we aren't getting that bundle
ohwell.gif

I hope we at least get a release close to Japan's. They just opened up pre-download in Japan so I'd think the release date is close.

@iYen  and anybody else looking to cop an ethernet adapter, this is the one I bought and it works great so far. As soon as I plugged it in and went to Internet settings, I did the connections test and it picked up immediately. Worked for both Wii and Wii U.

Amazon product ASIN B003XWD1G2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom