Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif

For the most part I haven't messed with ign for years but they gave Rayman legends a 9.5

For the most part I haven't messed with ign for years but they gave Rayman legends a 9.5

Almost every website has scored that game well. I'm glad to see the developers took that extra time to perfect it. I hope Wii U owners support it after the initial delay.

Eurogamer – 10
GameTrailers – 9.1
Edge – 9
Gamespot – 9
GameInformer – 9
OPM – 9
The Sixth Axis – 9
CVG – 9
Metro – 9
NintendoLife – 9
Joystiq – 4.5/5
Gamesradar – 4.5/5
Polygon – 8.5
OXM – 8.5
Videogamer – 8

I will definitely getting Rayman day 1, the challenge app on the Wii U is awesome so I'm basing my purchase off of that.

2D platformers are some of my favorite games, playing multiplayer only makes it that much better.

Just recently bought Super Luigi U and I've been having fun with it even though it's kicking my *** here and there.

Nintendo announced in a press release that Winwaker HD will be releasing in NA on October 4th. Having never played the GC version I must say I am so hyped to play this game for the first time.

Also, Iwata was recently at a Monster Hunter event and announced that Nintendo and Capcom will have some sort of collaboration in one of their software games and will be announced "directly" before Sept 14th which coincidentally is the release date of Monster Hunter 4 in Japan.

Alot of people are speculating that it might be some sort of armor that you can use ingame, maybe Link inspired, others said it might be a giant Yoshi or giant Pokemon but I doubt Nintendo wants people to skin their characters and wear them as armor :lol:

Capcom and Nintendo are really working pretty close, I hope we see something related to MegaMan come out of this.

Last edited:
Too many good games and not enough time. I wonder how Wonderful 101 and Rayman Legends will perform against GTAV?? :nerd:

Yeah but a few places also said the wii version sucks at co op parts if you playing alone. Which is understandable but really sucks considering it was the lead console. The other will just jump into bad objects no matter what you do. Seems like that type of stuff been happening for decades. Heard same thing in new Pikmin. AI simply isn't perfected.

I'll get it at some point for sure. Splinter cell looks good too. 2014 looks serious for wii u. Im playing wii games I've miss so I don't mind the wait. Playing resident evil 4 for the 1st time and it's crazy on wii. Got me playing standing up scared and **** lol

2DS $130

Its official NIntendo plans to go as Hard as possible this Christmas Season. The 3DS and 2DS will sell gangbusters along with pokemon and more

Price Drop on Wii U makes it $100 less then a PS4 and $200 less then the One plus will get every multiplate game minus EA games

$300 Wii U + Call of Duty will be a easy purchase for alot of parents.

Good job

Nice but I'm still in the $200-250 ish price range for the WiiU deluxe, especially when you want to add an external hard drive. A price drop helps Nintendo but the console needs some games to get people excited. I need both so this will be a while for me but I will buy those Nintendo exclusives like Mario when they hit a good sale, those games keep their value :smh:. Same goes with the PS4 but I will wait for a re-design for it and a library games for that system. I'm tired of the YLOD and RROD on this gen systems.

Nice but I'm still in the $200-250 ish price range for the WiiU deluxe, especially when you want to add an external hard drive. A price drop helps Nintendo but the console needs some games to get people excited. I need both so this will be a while for me but I will buy those Nintendo exclusives like Mario when they hit a good sale, those games keep their value :smh:. Same goes with the PS4 but I will wait for a re-design for it and a library games for that system. I'm tired of the YLOD and RROD on this gen systems.
the games start flowing next month with win waker hd followed by mario 3d land then donkey kong. i think every month until the new year there will be 1st party titles releasing

Nintendo has been doing a good game a month for a while on the 3DS and are about to start up on the Wii U. If you can't find a good game you aint trying.

W101
Rayman
Sonic
Mario
Maybe Donkey Kong This holiday

Nintendo announced in a press release that Winwaker HD will be releasing in NA on October 4th. Having never played the GC version I must say I am so hyped to play this game for the first time.

Also, Iwata was recently at a Monster Hunter event and announced that Nintendo and Capcom will have some sort of collaboration in one of their software games and will be announced "directly" before Sept 14th which coincidentally is the release date of Monster Hunter 4 in Japan.

Alot of people are speculating that it might be some sort of armor that you can use ingame, maybe Link inspired, others said it might be a giant Yoshi or giant Pokemon but I doubt Nintendo wants people to skin their characters and wear them as armor :lol:

Capcom and Nintendo are really working pretty close, I hope we see something related to MegaMan come out of this.
im thinking maybe another capcom vs tatsunoko(sp?) game :nerd: :smokin

im thinking maybe another capcom vs tatsunoko(sp?) game :nerd: :smokin

Capcom is hopefully working on a new mega man game so he can finally appar in UMVC3

And as a response to a couple post before capcom normally does multiple versions of their fighting games and as successful as the sf4 engine is there should be no surprise at how many iterations there are. Look at sf 2, look at the alpha series...

Getting ready for GTA V but I think windwaker HD will steal my time. Getting ready to beat windwaker again on the GameCube

Mario Kart 8 :wow:

2DS $130

Its official NIntendo plans to go as Hard as possible this Christmas Season. The 3DS and 2DS will sell gangbusters along with pokemon and more

Price Drop on Wii U makes it $100 less then a PS4 and $200 less then the One plus will get every multiplate game minus EA games

Good job

i first saw this and I thought this was a joke...like one of those fake youtube commercials that ppl make

:stoneface: :lol:

2DS $130

Good job

i first saw this and I thought this was a joke...like one of those fake youtube commercials that ppl make

:stoneface: :lol:

u know i think its cool i mean its an entry level 3ds
since the dsi cant play 3ds games and is sorta becoming oboslete because of the 3ds and some people may feel the 3ds is expensive this is the perfect entry into the handheld market
not to mention it sorta resembles a tablet
i dont know why people continue to count nintendo out
nintendo is genius making money without a price drop on the 3ds
im just wondering if i will get my kids this or the regular 3ds

Yeah, seems like this is geared towards younger kids who may break the more fragile 3DS system and really can't make use of its' 3-D capabilities. The $129.99 price tag along with the sturdier build, vast game library, and release along side the newest Pokemon installment is a grab at parents for the holiday season. The only problem I see is that uneducated parents may not realize that the system can play 3DS games even though it's called the 2DS.

Since the 2DS is coming I'm starting to understand why it exist

7 years and younger SHOULD BE LOOKING AT 3D. Its i the warnings

Some people cant see 3D. I have a friend who just sees 2 pictures on my 3DS

the games start flowing next month with win waker hd followed by mario 3d land then donkey kong. i think every month until the new year there will be 1st party titles releasing

Nice, I'll probably pick one up next year during BF but definitely before the PS4. :smh: @ my backlog. 3DS has been very solid with releases but I am still heated that 3DS XL got released a couple months after I bought the OG 3DS. Not ready to make that jump yet to the 3DS XL with a likelihood of a redesign in the future and the emergence of next gen consoles. Fire Emblem is the truth, first SRPG I bought and worth the full price.

The Nintendo 2DS, as wack as is....is abosolutely genius.

The 3DS is a premium handheld system, the presentation as a handheld show just how far we've come technology wise (this coming from an original GameBoy owner)

All the best games are coming out exclusively for the 3DS and not everyone needs nor wants the 3D effects that come with it (If you haven't played Star Fox on the 3DS in 3D you're not living) so this 2DS is a really good happy medium. (If Nintendo bundles this with pokemon X/Y this Christmas though, 50 million units easily) 

Nintendo: The godfather of business tactics

The 3DS is a premium handheld system, the presentation as a handheld show just how far we've come technology wise (this coming from an original GameBoy owner)

All the best games are coming out exclusively for the 3DS and not everyone needs nor wants the 3D effects that come with it (If you haven't played Star Fox on the 3DS in 3D you're not living) so this 2DS is a really good happy medium. (If Nintendo bundles this with pokemon X/Y this Christmas though, 50 million units easily) 

I agree that the 2DS is a great move for Nintendo @ $130, because it allows budget conscious parents to get a new system gaming system that is cheaper than most smartphones and tablets. I doubt this will get bundled with pokemon x/y as pokemon x/y can sell themselves. I do see a game like pilotwings and/or that submarine game getting bundled with it for black friday (if it gets released close) to boost the sales a bit. Which IMO, is a great deal getting 2 games and console for $130. Half the time, I turn off the 3D feature anyway.

bruh thats what im saying not to mention they continue to bring u games u love and have fun playing with games that for some reason trump the fun u have with a cod
like real talk i have more fun playing mario kart and the new super mario bros. wii with my kids then playing cod online or other wise
its hard to explain the actual pleasure u experience while playing nintendo games

Back
Top Bottom