Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got splatoon
It's a grind at first cause of leveling up
But by level 5 UR ok

what's the multiplayer like? local and online?
havent played local
But online is :pimp:
But like I said its a grind at first cause u start off with a trash *** gun
And it takes to about level 5 to actually get decent gear and guns
Though u can level up fast DEPENDING on ur team
If ur team is trash it could take a while
Played from like 1230-330 this morning and only got to level 8
I was on like a 10 game win streak but then started losing bad cause my team(which changes each round)
We're either low level or they wasn't focused on laying paint just shooting the other team

havent played local
I was on like a 10 game win streak but then started losing bad cause my team(which changes each round)
We're either low level or they wasn't focused on laying paint just shooting the other team

party system?

havent played local

party system?
There's a play with friends but none were on last night so couldn't see how it worked

I can't run games tonight
I'm in my resellers tip tryna buy this whole stock of Chicago 1's
laugh.gif

I'll be on tomorrow though
soudns good! if you can get some of the new amiibos, good money in those resale @nawghtyhare  

I'm in my resellers tip tryna buy this whole stock of Chicago 1's :lol:

soudns good! if you can get some of the new amiibos, good money in those resale @nawghtyhare

Yeah when I went to the Walmart by my house last night to pick up splatoon
There was folks chillin waiting for amiibos
They had a whole bunch
Didn't buy any though
Th Charizard one looked kinda nice
But maaaaan I used my amiibo like twice and ain't touched it since

Yeah when I went to the Walmart by my house last night to pick up splatoon
There was folks chillin waiting for amiibos
They had a whole bunch
Didn't buy any though
Th Charizard one looked kinda nice
But maaaaan I used my amiibo like twice and ain't touched it since
@nawghtyhare  i started collecting adn then saw i could sell them for 50+  i just started buying and selling to pay for my other games lol

I'm in my resellers tip tryna buy this whole stock of Chicago 1's :lol:

Throw an 11 my way. :nerd:

Seriously considering splatoon but I just can't get there...
It's fun I'm telling u
Where in socal u at???
I can save u a spot if u tryna come this way and pay retail
U see the news......Nike cancelled the online release tomorrow

Wii U is having terrible sales, limited quantity of games and they dont even make big multiplats for it or even sports games like wwe or 2k etc. anymore. They've got to do something to combat this. If they made the gamepad optional and dropped the price down even more I could see more sales on consoles as well as more developers getting on board because theyd have an easier time making games for it without having to utulize the gamepad

Nintendo shot themselves in the foot with the Wii. They turned their backs on the gamers and focused more so on pleasing aunts uncles, grandmas etc. Yes it had great sales but those customers aren't coming back for the wii u that audience is over it already.

Why would you buy a Wii U for "big multiplats" at this point? Of course it'll be awesome to have, but if you already have a PS4 or XBone wouldn't that be redundant? When you buy the Wii U, you're getting it because of the quality exclusives. They have arguably the best exclusives of any console on the market.

Also, the gamepad has nothing to do with the lack of 3rd party support. Developers don't have to use it at all. Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze is a perfect example of this. The gamepad is blank during game play.

But imagine the Wii U with all those exclusives AND 3rd party support tho... My lawd?? :wow:

went ot eb games (candian gamestop) if you bought splatoon you got a pro controller for 25$... been playing for a bit now , game is amazing

Pretty much what was in this direct
 Fire Emblem If My Castle feature. 
Chibi Robo 3DS + Amiibo
Monster Hunter X 3DS
Monster Hunter Airo DX 3DS
Project Treasure First footage Wii U
Yarn Yoshi Wii U
Mario and Sonic Olympic 2016 Rio with Eggman Dancing lol. Wii U and 3DS
Dragon Quest 8 3DS first footage
Super Robot Wars BX 3DS first footage(No localization dream destroyed.)
Some Nyan Nyan tower game Digital DL in Jp. 3DS
Rhythm Heaven + The best 3DS
Animal Crossing Design ur House 3DS.
Famicom Remix 3DS
Dr Mario + Dr Luigi 3DS
SUPER Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Wii Virtual Console on Wii U continues. First third party title, TRAUMA TEAM GET THE GAME EDITION.^_^

I'm late and new to the Amiibo craze, but what are the chance for a restock on Ness?

Any word on the standard new Nintendo 3DS, you guys think Nintendo might announced it on E3 in the next week or so? Don't really want the XL/LL

idk if any of you here remember this guy. ive had it since around 85. i got one of the first nintendo's. my gun was grey not orange. and it came with gyromite and duck hunt. anyways my father came home with a nintendo, our atari's were getting old, and we had no clue what it was. i guess he was one of the first to have bought one bc nintendo sent me a check about a year later saying we had spent too much on it, that the retail price ended up being a lot lower. i used it to buy more games. anyways hes mint, and works flawlessly.

Back
Top Bottom