Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Almost level 12.
nerd.gif

I had to FORCE myself to stop playing splatoon last night
It's so damn addictive
Kept saying 1 more game
Only reason I actually stopped playing was to catch the last showing of game of thrones on hbo at 11 :lol:

How u liking it???

It's nice so far. I say maybe add like 1-2 maps in the rotation and it'll feel fresh. Party lobbies would have been nice. And it just seems like this game could have benefitted so much from voice chat seeing as how much you can gain from having a team that works together. Haven't even touched single player yet.

I had to FORCE myself to stop playing splatoon last night
It's so damn addictive
Kept saying 1 more game
Only reason I actually stopped playing was to catch the last showing of game of thrones on hbo at 11
laugh.gif
im the same way...one match turned into 20, i like how they arent so long, so it keeps you hooked

Nintendo Direct Micro 6.1.15

Chibi-Robo Zip Lash: coming this October, game+ Chibi-Robo's Amiibo bundle, the Amiibo is bundle exclusive, more Amiibo functionality TBA
Dr. Mario Miracle Cure: prepurchase today, launches June 11
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon: all Pokemon included, coming this Winter
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (3DS, WiiU): version exclusive sports; Wii U has Rugby seven, 3DS has golf
Splatoon: the NES zapper, a new map and ranked battle available today starting 19:00 PT
Art Academy Home Studio: prepurchase today, launches June 25
Project Treasure; check Nintendo's YouTube page for the trailer (lol)
Nintendo World Championship 2015: begins June 14, 15:00 PT, preshow boradcast
Little Battle Experience: August 21
Puzzle and Dragons Z + SMB edition: weekly distribution of events begins, the 1st one available now, visit the microsite for more info

Bravely Second End Layer; coming 2016

Back
Top Bottom