• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why aren't 3ds games playable on the wiiu?

wiiu 3ds player add-on, like GC's GB player.

I'd probably cop this, if that was the case.

Splatoon sold through 97% of its initial shipment in Japan, related amiibo sell 106,000 units
Posted under General Nintendo, News, Wii U

During its first week in Japan, Splatoon sold 145,000 copies. Media Create has now shared a follow-up report on the game’s sales as well as related amiibo.
In terms of the best opening weeks on Wii U, Splatoon is only behind the Mario series and Super Smash Bros. Media Create points out that this is a favorable start for a brand new title.
We previously heard earlier in the week that the game was selling through roughly 90 percent of its stock. However, Media Create reveals that the percentage actually finished at 97.33 percent, with a lot of stores being sold out since release date.
Even though Splatoon is a game of a genre with a limited userbase, Media Create states that a large investment in commercial marketing and hands-on experience let the userbase expand and become a major hit. Additionally, along with this title, sales of the Wii U itself increased by 232.73 percent. Sales are expected to continue thanks to the appeal to new users.
That’s not all from Media Create. According to the sales tracker, the Splatoon amiibo sold 106,000 units (note: 3-packs are counted as 3 figures for a total number of figures, meaning just over 35,000 of each including packs and singles). That figure also comes with a sell-through rate of no less than 90 percent. There is demand where supply has not caught up to due to this.
So all in all, Splatoon is off to an absolutely fantastic start in Japan. Nintendo really couldn’t have hoped for anything better!

Shouldn't be a problem. Played for a little while but abandoned out amd went bank to smash wii u. Me and my homeboys been playing that game everyday
Since the 3ds version dropped.
Probably grab splatoon today after work

Do you know if people are even on Project M online anymore?

Yea I play Smash U like everyday too :lol:

Last edited:
Do you know if people are even on Project M online anymore?

Yea I play Smash U like everyday too :lol:
Might be, i never got into playing it online. Hard for me to go back to melee (projectM) after smash 4. You can use a gamecube adaptor with your pc and play melee online now. Crazy stuff. My pc to old tho.

Why aren't 3ds games playable on the wiiu?
wiiu 3ds player add-on, like GC's GB player.
I'd probably cop this, if that was the case.
Looks dope, sucks we won't get this game stateside. Got the last butouden game on my phone. It was partially translated to english. Game is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Hopefully I'm wrong but we have literally haven't got 1 of these games here, even going back to the SNES days

Lucas available for Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS starting June 14, Miiverse stage and Splatoon outfits as well
Posted under 3DS, News, Wii U

Nintendo has announced that Lucas is coming to Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS on June 14. He’ll be available for purchase starting at 11 AM ET / 8 AM PT.
Nintendo confirmed via Twitter today:

Additionally, the Japanese Smash Bros. Twitter account states that the Miiverse stage on Wii U and Splatoon costumes for Mii Fighter should be releasing on the same day:

Ehh..I don't know how I feel about them releasing every character individually for $4..gonna add up quick.

Not sure if I even want Lucas

Last edited:
So splatoon is really good but basically incomplete? Don't think i have seen a nintendo game released like that. At least there arent bugs and stuff

So splatoon is really good but basically incomplete? Don't think i have seen a nintendo game released like that. At least there arent bugs and stuff
See that's what I was thinking at first
But now I kinda a see this is a way to play each mode individually without getting overwhelmed
And getting used to each levels and play style
At least the add ons are gonna be free

Word. Glad to hear it's good. People are gonna look back at the wii u catalogue in amazement.

Probably a long shot but if anyone is down to play project M online my code is

3012-4783-7352

Back
Top Bottom