• O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who's winning
nerd.gif
I wasn't ready 
mean.gif

@nawghtyhare  I'll be back. I'm coming for that NT title b.

My only gripe about yoshis wooly world is that some of the music is eh and the speed of yoshi is too slow.
He should be slightly faster. There's no difference between walking and run speed or the difference is too little to notice and he shoots eggs too slow and his turn around speed is slow.

It's not too bad until you get to the boss tent.

Last complaint... Has nothing to do with the game. The controllers for the wii u. The buttons are too close together and the directional pad on the pro controller is too tiny. If I could play with a super nes controller or a psx controller it would have been way easier to navigate. I can't tell you how many times I fell to my death or to the start of a level because I accidentally ground pounded using the pro controller or how many times I've gotten killed in the boss tent on the snifit just trying to turn around fast.

Anyway almost done 100% the game. I need to cop a "regular" yoshi amiibo so I can get the regular yoshi skin.

I only play it on my gamepad. Dont hear the music and ot controls fantastically. Knicks on in the background

Nope nothing new.

I'm going to make a run thru some old ds games just to get the system back into my hands.

Radiant Historic, Chrono Trigger, and DQ V I hope to get done by the end of the year

I just got my copies of MM 3D and OoT 3D. I got 24 hr CQ tonight so OoT will get some burn.

How cause the ps4 has no games
Matter of fact u probably the person who got me banned from the ps thread
U ******* snitch

Look at you :lol:

I'm no snitch, but whoever did that to you.... you had it coming imo..

Last edited:
How cause the ps4 has no games
Matter of fact u probably the person who got me banned from the ps thread
U ******* snitch

Look at you :lol:

I'm no snitch, but whoever did that to you.... you had it coming imo..
Did I really have it coming????
All jokes aside
How did I have it coming????
I never flamed anyone
I only gave my opinions
And made a stated fact
That besides bloodborne ps4 has had ZERO exceptional games specifically for that platform(not including multiplats)
Which is true
No GREAT 1st party games
And it's been out for over 2 years
So by stating my opinion
And that fact which I stated above
Ur fanboyism aside
How did I deserve it

I just got my copies of MM 3D and OoT 3D. I got 24 hr CQ tonight so OoT will get some burn.
:smh:
I swear Man U be acting like a Nintendo hater in other threads
Then totally different in this one
I be peeping y'all who be throwing rocks and hidin ya hands :smh:
Bruh these are remakes of classic N64 games. I just can't rock with Nintendo's outdated methods and I'm not into their Wii U games as much as you and some others. Splatoon, 3D World are just ok to me, not must haves. Smash, MK8, Super Mario Maker, DKC: TF are all must haves.

Back
Top Bottom