Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New 3ds xl on Amazon for 175

I'm thinking about buying one I always loved RPGs and looks like the 3ds has plenty to chose from

i heard its kinda slow , how far are you?
Lv. 15, finished Chapter 4 last night. It's not slow in the sense that you feel nothing's happening, it's actually the opposite. I'll trail off missions to do my own thing whether that's exploring the vast landscape(I haven't seen **** yet to let the map% tell me) or attacking monsters. Then there's like, lv. 81 ape monsters that stroll around WHILE you're low leveled.

Idk, I guess you could say the STORY moves slow, but this game is really more about the gameplay. If the story isn't enough, you can do affinity missions which serve as character/world building & of course you're rewarded so you never feel like anything you do is a waste.

I wanna get my Skell though, as I said above: there's monsters that'll murk you on sight so once I get my mech, I'll have my revenge :smokin

Ended up buying xenoblade chronicles x. About to invest alot of time. In 7 hours i've only explored 4 percent of fhe first of 5 continents. Game throws Lot at you. I made it to chapter 4 but now it's gonna get real since i need to explore alot more and do some missions to get the story continued.

Got the guide since there are times i am confused already and some of the systems are complicated and the game doesn't spend alit of time holding your hand.

This game is massive. I'm having a good time just randomly exploring. There are so many time you find yourself going "wow"

I have alot to learn. There is just so much information thrown at you on a constant basis

Bro it's EASY to blow hours on here, and the fact that the game doesn't hold your hand is a blessing. You really get the feeling that you're on some uncharted alien world, like someone just threw you out there. Once you get the hang of combat & navigating around some of the tougher monsters in the beginning -- you'll be fine. I gotta start exploring n **** too, I gotta go to Oblivia son :x

Yeah i agree with you. This is the first time in a while i feel like i'm "experiencing" a game. You probably get what i'm saying.

There is plenty to do but yeah the story takes a backdrop. You need to kind of undwrstand how the game wants you to play it. Just go out and explore. It's amazing. VERY DENSE. I heard someone say it's like dark souls but nowhere near as hard. Just the way the game doesn't hold your hand.

I get lost in the world very easily. I actually feel like i'm exploring and colonizing an alien planet

The reviews have mostly been glowing but i wouldn't even be too upset at the bad ones. I think i would HATE this game to a point if i had to review it. This is not meant to be rushed

Would u guys recommend xenoblade for my 9 year old
He loves **** like pikmen yo Kai watch and pokemon
Has beat every Zelda I put in front of him
Would he like xenoblade???

Yep I would. I was playing rpg round that age I believe.

Such a great game he shouldn't pass it up unless he will get frustrated with the controls

On the one hand i don't know if i could comprehend all the complexities of everything going on in xenoblades at such a young age. At the same time i hear kids are very smart and have much more free time to spend on a game.

I used to HATE JRPG's. Only got into them when i got more patience. But then again this isn't turn based and there is plenty going on. It's hit or miss. Maybe the game isn't as complicated as i'm saying. Content wise as far as violence i don't see any issues at all

You need a big tv though. The text os SO small. I don't know why every massive game has small text now. I heard the witcher is the same

Last edited:
so i gave super mario maker another chance...
i at least unlocked everything and made a level. if you make levels its a cool game but i still don't know how how long the replay value will last.

ID: 4B73-0000-0111-B929

lemme know what you guys think. i tried to make something similar to a hard level you'd get out of the original super mario world but also tried to combine it with something you'd get out of yoshi's island. i wish there wasn't a limit for how many enemies could be used in a level because if used right enemies can add to the "feeling" of the level. like the spike tops on the ceiling and in the ceiling in areas that don't directly affect gameplay. like you see the castle is infested with them and (i feel like) it adds to the atmosphere. maybe thats just me being picky lol.

here's the same level as an airship in smb:

(no ID since i didn't upload it)

Last edited:
Would u guys recommend xenoblade for my 9 year old
He loves **** like pikmen yo Kai watch and pokemon
Has beat every Zelda I put in front of him
Would he like xenoblade???
I started playing JRPGs at a very young age but I think Xenoblade might be too much for a 9 year old. Based off of what my boy told me, the game is very deep and can be difficult at times. Who knows though, maybe you cop it for yourself and end uo liking and then youncould let him try it.

so i gave super mario maker another chance...
i at least unlocked everything and made a level. if you make levels its a cool game but i still don't know how how long the replay value will last.

ID: 4B73-0000-0111-B929

lemme know what you guys think. i tried to make something similar to a hard level you'd get out of the original super mario world but also tried to combine it with something you'd get out of yoshi's island. i wish there wasn't a limit for how many enemies could be used in a level because if used right enemies can add to the "feeling" of the level. like the spike tops on the ceiling and in the ceiling in areas that don't directly affect gameplay. like you see the castle is infested with them and (i feel like) it adds to the atmosphere. maybe thats just me being picky lol.

here's the same level as an airship in smb:

(no ID since i didn't upload it)

Won't be able to try till Christmas Day
Just make sure u keep it up I'll check it out first thing

:nerd:

:smh: no more content after the presentation :smh:
I was loving what they was doing
Have bought every character and stage
Haven't bought the costumes though
But the stages and characters have been day 1 purchases

Hoping we get a least 3 new characters besides Cloud

Fountain of dreams stage

Last edited:
Hoping we get a least 3 new characters besides Cloud

Fountain of dreams stage
I need that stage that's like a rainbow stage but the screen moves
And u have to travel around in a big circle
Can't remember what it's called
But u have to fight while also being mindful of the screen moving

:smh: no more content after the presentation :smh:
I was loving what they was doing
Have bought every character and stage
Haven't bought the costumes though
But the stages and characters have been day 1 purchases
Same here. Didn't get the costumes but got everything else. I loved all the updates. If this is the last one I hope it's a big update with a bunch of new stuff

Back
Top Bottom