Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone wanna hop on Smash/Splatoon??
I tried joining you in a Turf War battle the other day, but you must have stopped playing then. Ending up getting probably my best record ever in that match with 1735p and 11 kills/1 death (damn gold Aerospray) with the N-Zap '89 on Pirahna Pit.
pimp.gif

Looking at the SplatNet website, that's a pretty nice set of gear you're running early on in the game (you're able to see the profile of anyone on your friend list who has played during a one week period from Sun-Sat). Ink Saver Main is always a great ability and those 3 Swim Speed Up subs pretty much cancel out Ninja's Squid's swim speed reduction.

Last edited:
Anyone wanna hop on Smash/Splatoon??

I tried joining you in a Turf War battle the other day, but you must have stopped playing then. Ending up getting probably my best record ever in that match with 1735p and 11 kills/1 death (damn gold Aerospray) with the N-Zap '89 on Pirahna Pit. :pimp:

Looking at the SplatNet website, that's a pretty nice set of gear you're running early on in the game (you're able to see the profile of anyone on your friend list who has played during a one week period from Sun-Sat). Ink Saver Main is always a great ability and those 3 Swim Speed Up subs pretty much cancel out Ninja's Squid's swim speed reduction.

Found the Ninja by accident, but it definitely improved my game. Die waay less.

Ink saver is crucial for the Aerospray, need more of it ,less speed :lol:

@Guzzy I see you on now. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I'm up for some matches if you wanna play. Just let me know what mode, etc..

Last edited:
Just finished a match with you.
nthat.gif

Edit: Damn b, you are way too good for someone who hasn't had the game long.
mean.gif

Last edited:
The original Octobrush is my best weapon in Rainmaker believe it or not. I wouldn't have gotten to S Rank without it. It's not great in Turf War, but I'm trying to get use to this new Octobrush.

Edit: OK, now I know why I only use the brushes in Rainmaker. About to switch to something else I've been trying out.
mean.gif

Last edited:
^I went 15-0.
laugh.gif

I felt so bad for dominating that I went back towards to base to go ink areas we missed, lol.

Last edited:
I really wish there was a way to start at the beat blocks section of champions road in super Mario 3D world. I'm having a lot of trouble on the timing.

Resold bayonetta 2 months ago for $48
It's now $90+
:/
I've been meaning to play this game. What did you think of it? I'm guessing the price jump is due to her being Smash soon.

I'm on vacation and checked the instore availability on gamestop and see it's available a couple blocks down from my hotel. Sold out everywhere by my place back home. I might have to go cop while I got the chance.

Back
Top Bottom