Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Resold bayonetta 2 months ago for $48
It's now $90+
:/
I've been meaning to play this game. What did you think of it? I'm guessing the price jump is due to her being Smash soon.

I'm on vacation and checked the instore availability on gamestop and see it's available a couple blocks down from my hotel. Sold out everywhere by my place back home. I might have to go cop while I got the chance.
It has nothing to do with Smash, actually. A lot of (first-party) Wii U titles have gone or are pretty much out-of-print. Bayonetta 2, Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Game and Wario, Wii Sports Club, etc. New Super Mario Bros. U and Super Luigi U have gone OOP too, but Nintendo released a bundle that includes both games recently.

It has nothing to do with Smash, actually. A lot of (first-party) Wii U titles have gone or are pretty much out-of-print. Bayonetta 2, Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Game and Wario, Wii Sports Club, etc. New Super Mario Bros. U and Super Luigi U have gone OOP too, but Nintendo released a bundle that includes both games recently.
This is a common occurrence.

An occurrence that is likely to follow with the NX.
mean.gif

Some of those will most likely restock at some point. I did the same thing with OoT 3D and wanted to rebuy it for years but it was always going to $60+. All of a sudden, I see them at every Best Buy I go to. I made sure to cop MM 3D and OoT 3D just to be safe. I'm not sure when I'll gdt to then but at least I have them now.

Gotchu. Yeah I saw Pikmin and Devils Third had a high resale value due to them not being printed anymore. I didn't know there were a lot of other games like this. Nintendo getting there Nike on. I don't recall seeing this with xbox and ps games.

Gotchu. Yeah I saw Pikmin and Devils Third had a high resale value due to them not being printed anymore. I didn't know there were a lot of other games like this. Nintendo getting there Nike on. I don't recall seeing this with xbox and ps games.
Devil's Third only got like 400+ copies here in the US. People paying ridiculous prices for that game and it got terrible reviews. One site gave it 3/10
roll.gif

Some of those will most likely restock at some point. I did the same thing with OoT 3D and wanted to rebuy it for years but it was always going to $60+. All of a sudden, I see them at every Best Buy I go to. I made sure to cop MM 3D and OoT 3D just to be safe. I'm not sure when I'll gdt to then but at least I have them now.
I remember reading about OoT on another forum. I'm not sure if that was a special case with Best Buy or something... It's weird they were the only store to get copies.

But yeah, I think it's best to buy any Nintendo titles ASAP. I don't expect them to stop these low print runs for their titles since they can easily point anyone to their eShop when stock dries up in stores.
mean.gif

I missed out on hard copies of Pikmin 3, Wii Sports Club and the regular version of New Super Mario Bros. U (I already own Super Luigi U) myself...

Last edited:

I remember reading that OoT on another forum. I'm not sure if that was a special case with Best Buy or something... It's weird they were the only store to get copies.

But yeah, I think it's best to buy any Nintendo titles ASAP. I don't expect them to stop these low print runs for their titles since they can easily point anyone to their eShop when stock dries up in stores.
mean.gif

I missed out on hard copies of Pikmin 3, Wii Sports Club and the regular version of New Super Mario Bros. U (I already own Super Luigi U) myself...
You can usually find those titles, the problem is finding the location. Obviously your big name stores i.e. Wal Mart, Target, GameStop, Best Buy etc. will be the first to stop carrying them but then you got those unexpected places PX for military folks, Hastings, Sams Club. I wish I would have picked up NSMB U too. I would've prefered that over 3D World honestly.

I guess we will see. Ocarina of Time is my favorite game ever so I feel like nostalgia will make me like this game more. 

MM, LTP, and OOT I can always play again

The wolf one on the Wii I beat but it was eh

WW never interested me

Oh yea, I have Twighlight Princess for Wii but never played it because my Wii quit on me a few years back. I can just play it on Wii U right? No need to buy the version coming out later this year other than HD graphics.

A Link to the Past will always be my favorite Zelda game. I'll finally be able to play TP once it drops for Wii U. I couldn't get past those Wiimote controls in the past.

I never was a Zelda fan and even I wanted to play Wind Waker back in the Gamecube era, lol.

I got it for free from the Mario Kart 8 promotion I think, but I still haven't played it yet.

Back
Top Bottom