• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was so close to buying my daughter an XBOne for Christmas until the info about the Switch finally dropped, needless to say, I didn't get the XBox. This lll girl wants Pokemon Sun/Moon but still aint got through Pokemon Y
mean.gif

What's the deal w/ the special edition 3DS for $99?
Drops on Black Friday at most major retailers.

Was so close to buying my daughter an XBOne for Christmas until the info about the Switch finally dropped, needless to say, I didn't get the XBox. This lll girl wants Pokemon Sun/Moon but still aint got through Pokemon Y :smh:

I'm mad as hell. I just bought the kid 1 for 200 and now I hear this smh. Is the wiiu worth copping for him since the switch is dropping? He's only 5, I thought he'd enjoy the wii more.

Was so close to buying my daughter an XBOne for Christmas until the info about the Switch finally dropped, needless to say, I didn't get the XBox. This lll girl wants Pokemon Sun/Moon but still aint got through Pokemon Y :smh:

I'm mad as hell. I just bought the kid 1 for 200 and now I hear this smh. Is the wiiu worth copping for him since the switch is dropping? He's only 5, I thought he'd enjoy the wii more.

I'd say no, Switch drops in March I believe, going to get more life out of that than the WiiU, but if you can find it for a great deal ($200) go for it if you feel like it.

Yea, I'm considering getting the new one for myself so I can play Pokemon w/ my daughter. I'm thinking about trading in her Pokemon X and getting her Sun or Moon, Pro Value trade-in will cover half the cost of the new one.

Question for you guys. I've been out of the Nintendo loop for years (last systems I had were the OG Wii and DS Lite). But I kind of want to get back in.

Is it worth getting a 3DS ? I see Target will be having a deal, but I'm a bit on the fence.

Last edited:
Most definitely worth getting a 3DS. So many great games like the Pokemons, Fire Emblems, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, BoxBoy, Monster Hunter, Zelda, Mario, the list goes on and on.

Preordering the switch the first chance I get. Zelda not launching with the system is disheartening but we've waited so long already I know the longer we wait, the more legendary the game will be when it finally releases and it already looks insane. Mario as well, would love a release but with the Switch about 4 months away and we don't even have a title for the Mario game let alone real footage aside from the quick glimpse with the Switch trailer, I doubt it as well. We may get a lot of 3rd party titles and Wii U ports at launch. I have no problem buying Smash and Mario Kart again. Nintendo will always have my support.

Most definitely worth getting a 3DS. So many great games like the Pokemons, Fire Emblems, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, BoxBoy, Monster Hunter, Zelda, Mario, the list goes on and on.

Yeah, I think I might go for it. I've looked up some games and there's a few I really want to check out. If it weren't for this 100.00 deal, I'd be passing.

Set up my NES Classic and the HDMI cable that came with it was faulty...THere was no sound and the picture quality was still pixelated.

So, I used the HDMI cable I use for my PS4 and everything worked perfectly. 

Definitely and nostalgic to play these classic games, but definitely only worth the retail price.

Set up my NES Classic and the HDMI cable that came with it was faulty...THere was no sound and the picture quality was still pixelated.

So, I used the HDMI cable I use for my PS4 and everything worked perfectly. 

Definitely and nostalgic to play these classic games, but definitely only worth the retail price.

At least they are only like $6..

I wanna play Zelda..never really played any

Just wondering how much wii u will cost black friday?

Last edited:
Latest Rumor is that the third version of Sun/Moon is gonna be for the switch. I had already assumed as much but it saves me buying another 3ds after mine broke

As soon as Smash, Mario kart and Pokémon are on the switch they have my money. Not feeling the launch line up though

Eh. maybe for the older games. But the newer 3D ones I'll take a controller and a big screen tv anyday

Last edited:
Latest Rumor is that the third version of Sun/Moon is gonna be for the switch. I had already assumed as much but it saves me buying another 3ds after mine broke

As soon as Smash, Mario kart and Pokémon are on the switch they have my money. Not feeling the launch line up though

:x :x :x

73a0e8defecbe899f8dcbf26b65bbf69.jpg

Eh. maybe for the older games. But the newer 3D ones I'll take a controller and a big screen tv anyday
Still would rather play the game on the game. It's not like the game was design for big TV play where I getting story and experience like TW3.

Playing on the big screen would reduce the amount I would play the game with quick training, breeding and other small task I could do here and there after the main game is over

Man oh man, if they get Pokemon on the Switch, I'm preordering ASAP

Last edited:
Where will be the best prices for a 3ds on black friday? Amqzon? Thanks in advance.

All da major retailers including ammy should have da black/white super Mario "new" 3ds

Word around town is some best buys are letting papis cop them today instead of having to wait till next week with da savages.

Last edited:
Went to midnight release of pkm last night ,over 100 people in line. Didn't wait ,but amazing to see that. Looks like they are shipping 10 million copies of the game

Back
Top Bottom