• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went to midnight release of pkm last night ,over 100 people in line. Didn't wait ,but amazing to see that. Looks like they are shipping 10 million copies of the game
I'm still debating on if I want to get the digital copy of save money and go thru Best Buy to use gamer club/reward points for the physical

BB actually didn't have a late Thursday release of the S&M, was really surprised by that.

To yall Copping Sun & Moon, ToysrUs & Amazon has them on sale for 31.99.

I couldnt wait for those stores to open so I Went with Walmart & priced match.

In order to see the reduced price you gotta put in your cart otherwise it shows retail.

#TeamRowlet

Last edited:
Is there usually this much hype for the new Pokemon games?

I haven't played since Gold and Silver

I'm laid up in the bed playing pokemon sun, tryna find a pichu before I move foward in the story. Lil trick is rarer than chansey in red/blue.

I was hating on Pokémon for awhile (aside from getting sucked into the hype from GO) but if I get this 3ds I think I might give it another shot.

The main thing that turned me off, was the monsters lost that "cool Pokémon" look that the monsters had from older gens. The starters for Sun/Moon are trash, except for the cat (Litten?).

Don't you dare call popplio trash b.

:smokin

Last edited:
Poppilo is the worst looking water starter of all time :lol:

Which sucks because I always choose a water starter. Shout out to Totodile the gawd :smokin

Poppilo is the most adorable looking water starter of all time :lol:

Which is good because I always choose a water starter. But also shout out to Totodile the sedond best behind cyndaquil da gawd :smokin

Fixed all da errors in ya post for you b. Gotta ask meth what's been causing problems in some people's post.

Last edited:
What 3ds games would you guys recommend for a 6 year old? (he's not a fan of pokemon)

He has a 3ds xl and just has the peanuts movie game, super mario 3d land and toy story 3.

I wanna get him atleast 2 games on BF.

Last edited:
If all these rumors regarding the games are true then I believe there's reason to be hyped for the Switch. I know people are going to be disappointed in the amount of ports but for me personally, I'm cool with it. I enjoyed MK8 and Splatoon and many other Wii U games but I rarely played them because of the awful controllers. Pokémon Stars if true, is going to do wonders for Switch.

What 3ds games would you guys recommend for a 6 year old? (he's not a fan of pokemon)

He has a 3ds xl and just has the peanuts movie game, super mario 3d land and toy story 3.

I wanna get him atleast 2 games on BF.
My 7 year old nephew likes Mario Kart (on sale now for $19), ds bomberman and the Lego Marvel games are a hit. DS games are a lot cheaper if you dont care about the 3d.

Pokemon Stars is about to ruin peoples lives. It only took 20 years for this to happen.

Pokemon Stars is about to ruin peoples lives. It only took 20 years for this to happen.
I'm curious to see how it performs. Personally, I'm not into Pokémon anymore but I know it's gonna be huge.

Back
Top Bottom