• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If lil papi ain't into Pokemon :smile:x :smh: ) ain't nothing else to really recommend? Maybe Mario kart 7 and super smash Bros?

If lil papi ain't into Pokemon :smile:x :smh: ) ain't nothing else to really recommend? Maybe Mario kart 7 and super smash Bros?

Is that the latest MK for the 3ds?

I'll pick up SSB for him. He also wants aDonkey Kong game. Which one you recommend?

All this from that girl who had been leaking all the previous stuff, Laura Dale.

I was also going to post this. It has solid support but I feel the only stuff I'm interested in is coming months after launch

All this from that girl who had been leaking all the previous stuff, Laura Dale.

I was also going to post this. It has solid support but I feel the only stuff I'm interested in is coming months after launch
Same. Obviously I'll cop the 3D Mario but nothing else at launch interests which is fine. I'll probably cop the PS4 Pro early next year and wait til summer/fall for Switch.

No Zelda at launch sucks. If I can preorder on Amazon I'll pick it up. Otherwise I'll wait until Zelda drops and hopefully pick up a bundle.

What 3ds games would you guys recommend for a 6 year old? (he's not a fan of pokemon)

He has a 3ds xl and just has the peanuts movie game, super mario 3d land and toy story 3.

I wanna get him atleast 2 games on BF.
Zelda A Link Between Worlds

Animal Crossing

Mario Kart 7

Scribblenauts Unlimited

Yoshi's New Island

Kirby: Triple Deluxe

Pilotwings Resort

How is it that we've been seeing breath of the wild footage for years and just got an official title for it and the game still isn't coming out for another 6+ months but we've seen 4 seconds of footage for the new mario, no background info, no title and we're supposedly getting it at launch?

Either way, I ain't complaining
nthat.gif

Super Mario Sunshine is the Super Mario 2 of his 3d platformers with 64 being akin to SMB, Galaxy being akin to SMB 3 and Galaxy 2 being akin to SM World.

I love Super Mario sunshine to death, and still do to this day. I preordered the game years ago and it came with this nifty beach towel that I still have to this day in the package. Waiting to break it out on a beach in Rio or somewhere exotic soon

Since we were suppose to get Sunshine in HD, I'd love for it to look like that.

Back
Top Bottom