• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my cousin just scored one this morning at target. he waited in line from 6:30-8 and got 1 of the 3 units

As much as I like the NES Classic, I'd much rather have an SNES Classic w/ Mario Kart, DK Country, Super Mario World, etc.

Next holiday 

Then I'll preorder when I get the word :lol: Especially if the games are solid. I never got to beat DK Country since something happened to my copy and it started glitching heavy, couldn't shoot out of the barrels w/o "dying"

in a year for now they'll be going for $59.99 at your select local retailer.
Nintendo gets a little crazy with their artificial scarcity.

I remember when Bayonetta 2 was $90+.
sick.gif

I sold my copy for like $40. 
True. Pikmin 3 was $80, then at one point over $100 on Amazon before the Nintendo Selects version came out at $19.99. With that increased supply, the original box is now down to $37.95 new.

In store spots like Target, Bestbuy, Gamestop & Walmart have all been getting anywhere from 1-3 per week since they came out but as soon as they get them they put them out so you really gotta be at the right place at the right time. With Toys R Us they were getting the same numbers but instead of putting them all out immediately they saved them for their big Christmas sale which was the 4th on Sunday. Each Toys R Us store had gotten about 20 or so max. 

To cop mine I was just constantly checking Google News on the NES so that's how I found out the Toys R Us were dropping them all on the 4th. I was originally going to show up at around 5AM but I went there around 9:30PM the previous night to check if anyone had started to lineup and when I got there there was already about 7 people waiting so I decided to say **** it and go back home to grab some supplies and head back lol. Luckily I had the next day off to sleep. I got there at 10:30PM and waiting from there on. I was 10th in line

Alternatively for online stock I've been using this website to constantly be in the loop for online stock. It refreshes every minute so you'll be in the know if they drop anytime soon.

http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/nesclassicmini/

Hell yeah Dark Souls on the Switch would be so dope. It's my second favourite current gen game behind GTA V. I love Dark Souls because it reminds me of the old school Castlevania and Mega Man games. Dark Souls is like a proper 3D version of Castlevania.

I think I'm gonna try and snag one of the GameCube controller adapters while they're still available

Gamecube virtual console will be a godsend. Such an underrated console with a lot of GOAT games 

Melee

Double Dash

Sunshine

Wind Waker

Add to the list: 

Metroid Prime

Eternal Darkness

Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes

Resident Evils

Star Wars Rogue Leader

Wave Race Blue Storm

Paper Mario