• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All these old games available on VC. It's funny how everyone has the urge to play them now. Most people gonna turn it on and browse thru the selection, maybe play a few games here and there and then it'll begin to collect dust :lol:

That being said, I want one but I'm just gonna pick one up when they're widely available. It'll be something I can play with the the wife.

My exact thinking

I own every Nintendo console and was good on passing on the NES classic

Mines would just collect dust if I bought one

Yupp...no one is going to care about it in 2 months

Yup :lol:

All this Zelda talk, I haven't played one since the Golden N64 game :rolleyes

Can anybody recommend which they think is better between Wind Waker HD or Twilight Princess HD? I don't think I can go wrong with either but I only have enough attention span for one at a time :lol:

All this Zelda talk, I haven't played one since the Golden N64 game :rolleyes

Can anybody recommend which they think is better between Wind Waker HD or Twilight Princess HD? I don't think I can go wrong with either but I only have enough attention span for one at a time :lol:

They are both fantastic imo and very different.. Just pick one, you won't be disappointed.

I've never played Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword. Do I need to go ahead and spend some time and play all of these?

I do agree on Wind Waker; I loved the art style and the gameplay. I wouldn't mind playing through that one again.

OoT and A Link to the Past are my favorites though. Link's Awakening not being mentioned :nerd:

I've never played Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword. Do I need to go ahead and spend some time and play all of these?

I do agree on Wind Waker; I loved the art style and the gameplay. I wouldn't mind playing through that one again.

OoT and A Link to the Past are my favorites though. Link's Awakening not being mentioned :nerd:

Play them all in that order! Even though order doesn't matter, I love seeing the progression and subtle references to earlier games. Def agree that the Gameboy games are underrated. Oracle of Seasons/Ages are some of my favorites, I wouldn't say it compares to Link's Awakening in terms of story and originality, but the gameplay is more polished

Last edited:
in a year for now they'll be going for $59.99 at your select local retailer.

in a year for now they'll be going for $59.99 at your select local retailer.
Nintendo gets a little crazy with their artificial scarcity.

I remember when Bayonetta 2 was $90+.
sick.gif

I sold my copy for like $40. 

I kept waiting for skyward sword to go on sale for wii but I never did find a copy on sale so I gave up ever playing it. Still want to play it but oh well.

Papi know gawd damn well that wasn't worth no damn 10 hour wait.
Tha switch probably wouldn't even be worth that long of a wait.

10 hours?? geez.

The longest I ever waited for any console was for the wii, about 5 hours when it first came out.

Back
Top Bottom