• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jimmy had Reggie on the show to showcase the new Super Mario Run app but afterwards, Reggie blessed Jimmy with the Switch and showed off for the first time ever, the switch being played live on tv, and son, that **** is ******* flames lol. March can't come soon enough, hell, January 12th can't come soon enough!

Last edited:
giphy.gif

miyamotof9qc9.gif

Last edited:
If that's really the entire console and it's as strong as an xb1, I'm impressed.

^What's on Jan. 12th? Switch pre-orders?

Press event which will have the full reveal for the Switch and all that.

I'm also banking on pre orders opening up that day, I'm already taking that day off of work to head down to Nintendo world in NYC dumb early to try and watch the press event there on the big screen (not announced but it'd be dumb if they didn't do that) and hopefully catch a pretty order or 2 if they indeed open them up that day.

Last edited:
Wow I earned a lot of respect for Jimmy, he's a legit Nintendo fanboy. I could feel the excitement him. So excited for the Switch. Day one cop

Switch has definitely caught my attention. Have to consider purchasing on release day.

At this point I'm just anticipating the official announcement with pricing, specs, etc. 9/10 I'm on this for pre-order. I feel like my daughter and I can have a lot of fun w/ this system.

Can you preorder yet?

Nah. Like Mcflyy said, it will likely open up on Jan. 12th.

You'd likely have to put atleast $100 to hold down a pre-order.

If after the press event i'm convinced, i'll head down to gamestop and pre-order.

That game looks absolutely amazing, I'll wait for gameplay to see if those pics are really running on the switch or were they on a pc build, either way I'll probably end up getting it lol

:smokin
I'm coppin Mario run

Holy **** that's amazing :lol:, I love these kind of collabs

Speaking of which, anyone attending or has attended the Zelda Symphony? Will be hitting up the City National Civic showing in SJ this weekend

Last edited:
I've never played Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword. Do I need to go ahead and spend some time and play all of these?

I do agree on Wind Waker; I loved the art style and the gameplay. I wouldn't mind playing through that one again.

OoT and A Link to the Past are my favorites though. Link's Awakening not being mentioned :nerd:

I kept waiting for skyward sword to go on sale for wii but I never did find a copy on sale so I gave up ever playing it. Still want to play it but oh well.

Check the Eshop, copped a digital for 20. Wanted a physical but was too cheap to pass on it.

Great F'in game

Last edited:
Quick question NT, would it matter to an 8 year old girl whether it's a 3DS XL or New 3DS XL or are the new features kind of useless to a kid like the Expansion Pack was for the N64?

Back
Top Bottom