• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But he mentioned frames though.

And I believe that that would still look great on the screen cause of its size

That was me you quoted :lol: it doesn't look bad. Not great but not bad. I'm more talking about performance. It performs better at 720 and smaller screen size makes it look better more than likely.

Games built ground up from scratch for it will look better though I'm confident in that. They just gotta make the frames more consistent if they're gonna run at 30

Hmmmmm

Imma need some time :lol:

If you don't need to play BOTW or you got Wii U I would just wait it out. I just got it now because I had to play Zelda :lol: might get snipperclips, but other than those two and MK8, this is gonna be shelved til Mario likely. I still gotta get back to HZD :lol:

I say this now, and next thing I know I'll be on all the indies :lol:

I am looking forward to Wii U remasters tho :pimp:

Yea I can't comment on pre patch, but it's been sporadic so far for me. A couple seconds at a time I hit slow mo

Hopefully that gets worked out :smh:

Can you use headphones with the Switch? I might just run BoTW on my monitor if things don't look crisp on the KS8000, which is the tv I have as well.

Sounds like they definitely geared this to be handheld first w/ the large screen quality not being up to par. Hopefully by the time I cop all of the major bugs are worked out. I've never played a full Zelda game and this new one looks right up my alley so I need it to look right on a tv.

Hopefully that gets worked out :smh:

Can you use headphones with the Switch? I might just run BoTW on my monitor if things don't look crisp on the KS8000, which is the tv I have as well.

You can use headphones. For some reason I thought I read that you couldn't while it's docked, but you can.

I was close to switching it out for my PS4 on the monitor, since the smaller screen would probably be so much better, but I'm more likely to play it with ppl than PS4

I had a chance to grab the Neons, but the only reason I would have gotten them was because they'd be easier to find 
laugh.gif
 I don't see em leaving home though so I decided against it

Oh also Pro controller is a must if anyone was still wondering. Just setting the game up using the grip, I could tell it was a no-go. Way too small

Last night... what a night. There were so many people who lined up for the Switch. I was so surprised. There were at least 100 people out at my local Best Buy. Everything went smooth and I was out of there by 12:45. The only reason it took 45 minutes bc there system for pre-orders was down. I snapped a few pics. Everything went very smooth. Those Master Edition boxes were a hot commodity. People were feinding for them things.

When I got home it was already past 1am and my girl was sleep so I had the most quietest unboxing ever. The system is so simple. The joy-cons are so small, but surprisingly comfy, especially when you play with the grip. My Pro controller won't get here for another few days, but playing Zelda BOTW was lit. Such a great looking game and so easy to get lost in. Can't wait to play tonight!

I only have a 46" 1080p TV in my living room so I'm hoping BOTW will look good on it. Disappointed about the framerate dips though. I thought I read that the day 1 patch improved it alot.

Pro Controller rumble is *** :lol:  
:smh: :smh:

Does it not have the "HD Rumble" that the Joy-Cons do?

Last edited:
Pro Controller rumble is *** :lol:  

What game did you play. They have the same HD rumble

I played Zelda with the joy-cons and they rumbled a little bit on the few sections I played. It was very subtle, but I don't think this isn't a game where HD rumble was supposed to be featured so iono.

Also, I played last night in just the handheld mode and the game ran perfectly with two separate joy-cons and headphones so I didn't wake up my girl. It was pretty dope. The game ran smooth and the screen is great.

Last edited:
What game did you play. They have the same HD rumble

I played Zelda with the joy-cons and they rumbled a little bit on the few sections I played. It was very subtle, but I don't think this isn't a game where HD rumble was supposed to be featured so iono.

Also, I played last night in just the handheld mode and the game ran perfectly with two separate joy-cons and headphones so I didn't wake up my girl. It was pretty dope. The game ran smooth and the screen is great.
Oh I'm not doubting the HD part of it. Just the intensity 
laugh.gif
 I think the joy-cons attached will do me fine in handheld mode, but I'm apprehensive of using them separately, and I know the grip isn't for me

Woke up today and said eff it let me try my luck. Went to bestbuy 5 minutes before they opened, had about 20 people in front of me. Definitely an impulse buy but whatever :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom