• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone having issues not finding their WiFi on the Switch? My WiFi network won't pop up for some reason

Man Zelda is so addicting 
laugh.gif

What kind of dlc I see the whole 4 Zelda set going for a lot
Oh I'm not sure I haven't gotten into them 
laugh.gif
 but different toys give you different things. I'm pretty sure I heard there's a wolf link toy that gives you a companion in BOTW. Basically you get the toy and it works in different games different ways if applicable

Heads up to anyone in NYC, Nintendo store still have a bunch of master and special edition Zeldas. I just walked out of there with my switch and they had about 8 master editions up front on display and hound like 12 special editions. I'm sure they have more in the back too, they kept bringing them out when they sold some

my coworker has been talking about the Switch for the past few months

I wasn't really paying much attention to it, but I did have a pre-order for it from months ago that my friend switched over to my name on Amazon

fast forward to this week he still didn't luck up on any pre-orders and stood in line last night and came up short after 2 hours

today my Switch was delivered to my package locker so I drew my coworker a map of my apartment complex and told him he'd find

treasure at this location (the locker) after he inputs a secret code that I wrote down on the paper

needless to say he was pretty stoked after he found out what was inside 
laugh.gif

Havent had a nintendo product since the 64. Just opening the box damn takes me back.
Bruh! My dad won a Wii from his job back in the day, so I played a little bit of that, but I'm basically in the same boat. Hope they put out some major remasters and VC titles.

It's amazing how ****** big BOTW's world is. I thought I would get the feeling I had in Hyrule Field in OOT as a kid, but even that pales in comparison to how I see this world

Ya'll make sure to cop a screen protector. Read on GAF that taking it in and out of the dock will eventually scratch the screen.

Ya'll make sure to cop a screen protector. Read on GAF that taking it in and out of the dock will eventually scratch the screen.
Yep I went out looking for one earlier, but nobody had them. I'm hitting up GS or BB tomorrow. I was planning on playing handheld in bed tonight, but it's not coming undocked until I get a screen protector 
mean.gif

BoTW is everything I wanted it to be. I've been playing all day and have been loving it. It's so easy to get immersed into this world. HZD is definitely going to need to wait now and I absolutely loved that game as well.

Also, co-sign on the Pro controller. It just feels right playing with that.

As for frame rate drops, I noticed some in my first hour of play, but nothing for awhile.

Local Walmart had about 5 pro controllers but didn't see any Switches in stock, survived an impulse buy opportunity :lol:

Yep I went out looking for one earlier, but nobody had them. I'm hitting up GS or BB tomorrow. I was planning on playing handheld in bed tonight, but it's not coming undocked until I get a screen protector :smh:
I'm gonna scoop up a glass screen protector if I can find one. I'll just buy my Switch accessories piece by piece so that I'll be ready when I do cop the Switch. Scooping BotW for Wii U On Sunday when Target does their B2G1 free. I'm not playing it until I finish HZD tho :lol:

Mutual friend copped the switch.

IDK if it's the screen or BOTW, but the colors seemed washed out or not as vibrant as I thought they'd be.

Similar to how washed out the wiiu gamepad was in comparison to the tv mode.

Regardless, switch looks like it's the best portable console out.

Went to walmart to pick up my preorder and they said the shipment with my order hasnt arrived yet lol

No window for when its supposed to come in except after 6pm today... 
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I just opened mine first impressions

It feels very fragile when I have the joy cons attached to it...it was 40ish percent after updating Zelda and the switch I played the opening scene to Zelda and put it to charge...it smells funny lol

The screen feels like one of those cheap android tablets or a kindle fire idk how I feel I haven't felt amazed yet lol but I haven't slept since Tuesday so I'm grumpy

Back
Top Bottom