• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been playing Zelda for the past 5 hours.... I just got off the plateau and am enjoying the hell out of this game. I still suck though. I've died so many times.

Been playing Zelda for the past 5 hours.... I just got off the plateau and am enjoying the hell out of this game. I still suck though. I've died so many times.
laugh.gif
 I take back what I said earlier about being irritated with the wandering. I accidentally took the first waypoint off the tablet so I had no idea what was going on but now I'm enjoying it since I actually have things to do... I just got the cryosis ability so I guess I can get my paraglider

I know this thread is basically Zelda talk right now but I just beat Mario Sunshine.

I've now beaten every major console Mario game I care to from NES to Wii

1. Super Mario Bros. (NES)
2. Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
3. Super Mario World (SNES)
** Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES)
4. Super Mario 64 (N64)
5. Super Mario Sunshine (GC)
6. New Super Mario Bros. (Wii)
7. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
8. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)

Mario 3D World and Super Mario Bros. U will be next eventually. I have no plans on getting a switch for a few years so I'll wait on Odyssey while I work on my backlog with other games / other systems.

Last edited:
:lol:  I take back what I said earlier about being irritated with the wandering. I accidentally took the first waypoint off the tablet so I had no idea what was going on but now I'm enjoying it since I actually have things to do... I just got the cryosis ability so I guess I can get my paraglider

Fa Sho, I spent hours hunting those damn wild boars and collecting stuff to cook with. Then I became obsessed with chopping trees and fighting all the bocoblins. So much to do... but I'm in no rush.

I also got my Pro-controller today and the rumble feels exactly the same as the joy-cons. Overall a very comfy controller. But the grip and joy-cons was fine as well. Just downloaded the Snipperclips demo to play with my girl, she's excited to have a girly game to play, lol. She was mad they didn't have the equal to Yoshi's Wooly World out yet.

Last edited:
I know this thread is basically Zelda talk right now but I just beat Mario Sunshine.

4. Super Mario 64 (N64)

Mario 3D World and Super Mario Bros. U will be next eventually. I have no plans on getting a switch for a few years so I'll wait on Odyssey while I work on my backlog with other games / other systems.

Just curious, out of all the Mario games you've played which are your favorite?

Been playing BOTW console style all day and haven't experienced any frame drops or delays at all 
pimp.gif

4. Super Mario 64 (N64)

True Mario dedication right there............respect to you
nthat.gif

I'm gonna get some much needed rest and play console style tomorrow

Thermal paste is probably what's emitting the weird odor coming out the fans?

What I ended up with at midnight of the launch. Came home and went to bed tho cuz I had a big day at work the next day. My GameStop got rid of their extra units with the quickness.
Barely got off the system now. Lasted about 3 hours in handheld mode (BotW). I like it. Played docked before I switched to handheld and there were no frame drops, everything looked good. Zelda is amazing btw.

The only thing taking away from my Zelda experience right now is this. Considering this is an OPEN WORLD game you're going to be traveling across land a lot. When I do, it would be BENEFICIAL to allow me to gain stamina points and battling points for all that I have to do. Like in oblivion, you can choose to walk to your next destination and each run, climb or fight gets you stronger. In Zelda, there's no incentive to fight every battle because you risk the chance of dying, don't have level up abilities and your weapons and shields end up breaking. So it's a disservice to you and not a service to want to travel and fight. Kinda bugging me.

4. Super Mario 64 (N64)

Just curious, out of all the Mario games you've played which are your favorite?

For the time I played it, Mario 64. But it hasn't aged well and it replaces a lot of the famous Mario charm with cold eerie desolation.

World is my favorite 2D Mario. Downside is it's too easy.

My overall favorite is Mario Galaxy 2. It's Mario perfection. Hope to one day play it over in 4k (check the vids people have up on YT.)

Same goes for the sleeper, Sunshine. A lot filler, but some of the levels are gold. I fell in love with the different ways to efficiently get around. ie the spin jump and diving with the FLUDD.

Last edited:
So I'm letting it charge full says 3-4 hours

I've been watching videos on people play Zelda

Wow, I understand what people are saying basically saying dark souls Hyrule lol

I want the wolf amibo wow is the only way to get that is to purchase the amibo basically you get to summon the wolf

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/leg...epona-and-wolf-link-plus-other-amiibo-rewards

And about the odor lol apparently they put some flavor on the cart so kids won't swallow it lol it stunk when I opened it I seen people lick it lol :x

Last edited:
Two things......

1) I hope you guys have been having a great time today.

2) F*** you, Amazon.

None if these launch titles do anything for me. Was never into zelda.

The game selection is the main reason i dont buy nintendo consoles anymore. I did get a 3ds but only for pokemon lol. But i will be reading up on this system and if i see a few games i like i might end up getting one. Looks cool

None if these launch titles do anything for me. Was never into zelda.

The game selection is the main reason i dont buy nintendo consoles anymore. I did get a 3ds but only for pokemon lol. But i will be reading up on this system and if i see a few games i like i might end up getting one. Looks cool
If you got the 3ds just for Pokemon then you're missing out on a lot great games.

That's the same reason I got the 3ds was for Pokémon sun. Beat the game and then ended up returning the console lol.
Should've kept it, not to play game, but to sell since 3ds XLs have been practically out of stock everywhere since Christmas.

i don't like the button layout. in terms of the "diamond shaped" button layout.

i constantly find myself hitting the bottom button as the "ok" or "accept" button rather than it being the "cancel" or "go back" button. (meaning a should be b and vice versa)

i wish there was a way to change this.

me and you both

Anyone having issues not finding their WiFi on the Switch? My WiFi network won't pop up for some reason

mine either .. did you find a fix?

Back
Top Bottom